RUN FOR YOUR LIFE!AHHHHHH!

It's been like...five minutes since i published the last chapter, and I'm already doing the third one, wow.

"HEY! WHERE- oh wait they're probably running for they're life" Flowey then proceeds to pop into the ground.

meanwhile

"ohgodohgodohgodohgod" Y/N chanted while running like never before. "I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF ABOUT HIM!" Y/N then crashed into a wall.It seemed that they had ran all the way through the ruins and was now approaching Snowdin Town. "-huff- -huff-" Y/N couldn't breath. It felt as if they had just ran a whole marathon."Wow! Your fast!" *oh god no* Y/N looked down. *shoot* Flowey was right in front of them. " if you kept going like that you would have passed out, it would have been easier to take your soul after that!" The Flower said with hate.

/Suddenly, Flowey POV!\

Hee Hee Hee 

*They thought they could get away, ha!*

Flowey looked Y/N up and down. *Hmmm, this one's VERY pretty.*

Flowey kept looking.

*The Human looks uncomfortable, G O O D*

Still though, very pretty indeed...  Pretty or not, they were going to die.

/suddenly, Y/N POV\

*He's looking at me...weirdly....it's...well...weird....*

Flowey then proceeded to wrap Y/N up in vines.

"W-what are you going to do with me...?" Y/N said very timidly.

"Kill you of course! So you have three things to say before I immediately kill you."The Flower said.

"O-ok, first, your a butt" Y/N said.

"VEEERY Mature, and that's 1"

*Im going to die, no...oh no...*

"second, your a butt' Y/N repeated. 

"MHMMM, that's 2"

*everyone I've ever known, I'll never see them again*

"your a butt" Y/N repeated...again

"T H R E E"

And Flowey killed them.... . ..    . . . .      .      .       .

but he couldn't.

It was because he was weak or anything, but he just, couldn't. Something deep inside him wouldn't let him do it. What was it...Guilt? No.......

Flowey then put Y/N  down and let them go.

"Go."

"Wh-What?"

"I SAID GO! NOW! BEFORE I CHANGE MY MIND!" 

And at that, Y/N ran away, eventually reaching the exit.

And Flowey watched them go. What happened....Could he actually love....no.....no....but that couldn't be.....

could it?