....

Spongebob felt anxiety and excitement run up through his whole body. He never seen such grace and masculism in his life. He was so overwhelmed he cried a tiny bit. 

"May I take your order?" squidward said dryly as usual.  "Ye," shrek replied in his weird Scottish accent making Spongebob's heart melt. "A krabeh Patteh and Large fries and a kelp shaek," Shrek placed his order and walked over to a table where he sit alone. This was Spongebob's change he could not blow it.  "Spongebob-"  "Yes ik squidward :)" Spongebob interrupted   with the biggest smile on his face. 

Spongebob daydreamed and daydreamed about him and Shrek going on dates and whatnot and now he couldn't tell himself no because he was right there. "Woo HoO FlIpPiNg PaTtIes" Spongebob sang happily. 

He finished the  meal and aniety took place of his daydrams. "Ok," he told himself. "Just wlak over there and give him the food,"  Spongeob instructed himself before walking over there. 

He arrived at Shrek's table. "H-here's your order, s-sir :)" Spongebob said with a big smile. "Oh, Hey! Aren't you the sponge who was looking for his pet snail the other night?" shrek said in recognition of Spongebob. "You remember me?" Spongebob yelped thrilled . "Of course," shrek began. "I never forget a pretty face." Spongebob nearly died! shrek might like him back to. Spongebob floated into the kitched where he literally had a heart attack. "OH MY GOOOOOOOOODDDD!!!!!!!" Spongebob screamed internally. 

-- TOO LAZY TO WRITE MORE SO 2 WEEKS LATER--

Spongebob hears a knock at his door. "Hello-" sponge bob is over whelmed by the sigh of shrek he has another internal panic attack. "H-Hello S-Hrek" spongebob stammered.

Shrek grabbed spongebob's hand and told him "I lOvE YoU AnD i LEfT mY WhOrE WiFe 4 UU" shrek told him smiling Then without a warning he kissed spongebob with tongue and shit and it was super fucking gross and then They started to fuck and shrek put his scarily small dick into spongebob's ass and spongebob felt like such a slut. He kept going and spongebob got board and started to look on instagram. and Gary committed suicide while they were having UNSAFE shrex. After they finnished, spongebob relized he loved squidward. Soon they got married and he did not have the heart to tell him he loved shrek. 

-4 years later-- 

"YOU DID WHAT!??" Spongebob yelled from the top of his ass. "YOU'VE BEEN FUCKING ANOTHER BITCH!!!!!???!" He screamed at shrek. "I-i I It meant nothing-" "OH YEAH BECAUSE FUCKING MEANS NOTHING??!?!" Spongeob pushed shrek out the door. "FUCK YOU YOU BITCH SEE YOU IN HELL!!!!!!"  Then she slammed the door and ran to his room to sob. 

--PART 3 SOON--