"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry. I know it's selfish of me but I just needed to say it I guess." Eric said quietly.

Zayn nodded. "Well, it's no big deal right? I mean you've put your photography before us dozens of times but when it's over you always come back and we have a nice dinner together or something. It's all about balance in a relationship."

Eric frowned. "Dozens? I never put photography before us."

"Don't start this argument because you're going to lose tragically, Eric." Zayn chuckled, shaking his head.

"What are you talking about? I know I've never put-"

"Where were you this weekend? Off taking pictures." Zayn interrupted.

"Okay but I still called you. I still texted you and made sure you knew that you were on my mind and that I loved you. Where is that when you're writing something new?" Eric asked.

"Actually if you just open the book, in the first few pages I thank those who mean a lot to me and helped me throughout the process of writing the book. That's where that is." Zayn said sharply.

"But you've never read anything of mine, so you wouldn't know that."

Eric's jaw unconsciously clenched. "Fine, whatever. I'm sorry. I'm wrong and you're right. Can this be over now?"

"Not with you talking like that." Zayn scoffed, folding his arms. "I'm not letting you just brush this under the rug."

"Fine. What do I need to do then?" Eric asked angrily.

"Quit talking to me like that." Zayn said, giving him a look. "You were just talking about respect, show some."

"Am I not being respectful by backing down and letting you win this argument?" Eric asked.

Zayn raised his eyebrows. "Letting me win?"

"You..." He trailed off, closing his eyes and trying to remain calm.

Zayn took a deep breath. "You're not letting me do anything, Eric. I don't know where this sudden...I'm in control attitude has come from but you need to get rid of it. We're a team. Not a boss and employee."

"I thought you liked when I took control. I seem to remember you requesting it, actually." Eric smirked.

Zayn blushed, unable to believe he flipped the conversation like that.

It was so....Harry-like.

"Listen, I know what you're talking about though. I'm sorry. You're right, we're a team." Eric said softly, approaching him.

"I'm sorry for everything, and I love you." He said, kissing Zayn's forehead while Zayn stood still, staring at him.

"Now how about we go make up?" Eric asked, his hands on Zayn's sides.

"What the hell? No! Get off of me!" Zayn snapped, smacking his hands away and stepping back away from him.

"You can't just change the subject like that."

"Zayn, quit trying to fight with me. It's over, babe." Eric chuckled.

"No it isn't! I'm still upset!" Zayn said.

Eric was fighting to stay calm. "About what? Anything a massage won't fix?" He asked.

"About what? Where have you been? God, you're driving me crazy." Zayn muttered, turning and storming off upstairs.

"Zayn what do you want me to do? I apologized! That wasn't enough?" Eric yelled, going after him.

"Yeah you apologized and then said more stupid shit!" Zayn snapped. "I need some time alone, just go back to your place." He said, slamming and locking the bedroom door behind him.