Chapter 14

"So who are the fuckers who are bullying you?" "Billie just leave it" "NO IM NOT GOING TO FUCKING LEAVE IT. ITS NOT FAIR! WHY IS IT ALWAYS YOU!? IM NOT LETTING YOU GO THROUGH WITH WHAT YOU WENT THROUGH WITH ME" Billie shouted, punching a wall. "Billie stop. Leave it you'll make things worse. All the teachers and students are staring at you". Billie stopped and looked around. "WHAT!? WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU LOOKING AT!?". Tré dragged Billie away from everyone and to his dorm room. "Chill the fuck out dude. You've been acting different all day" "10th September. 1982.." "Whats that suppose to mean?" Tré asked sitting next to Billie on his bed. "T-tha-thats when m-my d-d-da-ad di-ed" Billie sobbed. Tré hugged him tightly. "I'm going to fucking kill them" "No Billie please sh. Leave it. Todays a day where you're a student instead of a teacher. You don't want to fuck it up" "I don't fucking care" Billie snapped, walking out. Tré followed him. "OH LOOK! ITS TRÉ WITH HIS BOYFRIEND! HA TRÉ THE GAYLORD" Rhys shouted. "Rhys?" Billie whispered. Billie walked past him and so did Tré but got tripped up by Rhys. Billie turned around and ran at Rhys. "I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL YOU, YOU FUCKING CUNT". Billie punched Rhys and slammed him against a wall. "I said it in high school and I'll say its again. I'm going to fucking rip your head off with my fucking teeth". Billie put his hand on Rhys' throat, choking him. "BILLIE GET OFF HIM" Tré shouted, trying to pull Billie off. When he finally pulled him off Rhys was passed out. Tré carried Billie out and took him to his car. "Are you a fucking idiot?" Tré shouted getting into the car. Billie was hitting the steering wheel.  "STOP IT BILLIE" Tré shouted, grabbing Billie's arms. Billie broke down crying. "I miss him Tré. I really do. I feel so fucking depressed". Tré hugged him. "C'mon I'll drive". The both climbed over each other to get to their designated seats. Tré drove off to god knows where. He was just driving. Billie had his head resting against the window, staring out into the shit world of today. He saw the autumn leaves falling off all the trees. He recognised this place but can't remember from where. Oh Billie thought to himself. Tré parked and quickly ran out to Billie's side and opened the door for him. Billie got out and stood awkwardly while Tré closed the door. Tré took Billie's hand and intertwined their fingers and started walking. They finally arrived at the campfire site and sat down. Tré started a fire and watched it as it grew bigger. Billie moved closer to Tré and rested his head on Tré's shoulder. "Remember when we came here. That was when I kissed you. I was so happy y'know. I don't know what I'd do without you Tré bear. I love you so fucking much like legit. I couldn't cope without you" "I love you too BeeJ" Tré replied and planted a kiss on Billie's forehead. They both sat there thinking of memories. So many memories. Of course Billie being dirty minded he was thinking of those times. "Hey Tré?" "Yeah?" "Can we get a dog?" "Yeah if you want". Billie stood up and picked up Tré. "What the fuck are you doing?" Tré chuckled. Billie didn't reply and carried him out to the car. They both got into the car. "Billie? What do you have planned?" "Nothing just going back home" "Alright". Billie drove back to his and crashed out on his couch. Tré sat down on the floor in front of Billie, staring at him. "What?" "You're seriously crashing out now? Its only 2:03 pm" "Yeah so?" "Billie?" "Yeah?" "Do you still want to make the band with me, you and Mike?" "Yeah if you want I don't really care". Billie moved further back on the couch and patted the couch signalling for Tré to coms and lie down. He did as Billie wanted and laid in front of him on the couch. "Billie you're going to be okay you know that right?" "Yeah I know". Billie put his arm over Tré and stared at their intertwined fingers. "Hey Tré y'know I haven't topped yet" "Do you want too?" "Baby please" "Alright then" Tré said turning round to look at Billie.

Half an hour later

"You're not bad BeeJ" Tré said while panting. "Mate I was scared shitless y'know". Tré laughed and cuddled Billie. "Wanna sleep?" "Yeah alright". They both had a quick kiss and fell asleep.

Couldn't be fucked to write anymore but there you go.