Chapter 6

Billie woke up in the middle of the night to find Tré was missing. He automatically started to panic. "Tré?". He ran downstairs. "TRÉ?". "Shit" Billie whispered to himself. He started crying but he didn't realise he was. "Fuck sake Tré where are you?". Billie walked out to the front to have a fag and nearly had a heart attack. "JESUS CHRIST TRÉ YOU GAVE ME A HEART ATTACK! Anyway what are you doing out here?" "I was about to have a fag" "Tré you smoke?" "Yeah. And weed occasionally. Why does it surprise you so much?" Tré said lighting his fag. "Nothing just thought you were the good type y'know" Billie replied doing the same thing. "Oh wow thanks I guess?" "Yeah a good boy. A virgin y'know" "Who the fuck said I was a virgin. I didn't" Tré chuckled. "What no I mean like y'know good boys are usually virgins. or nerds. But clearly you've bent the rules. Well not surprised you are bent" "Oi so are you. Thing is you're not a virgin either so yeah" "Actually I am" "WHAT!?" Tré semi-shouted whilst choking on smoke. "I'm not kidding y'know" "Oh wow. Who would you lose your virginity too?" "You of course" "Billie we're not together though" "Yeah well that doesn't need to stop us does it?" "It might not to you but for me it'll be weird having sex with someone I'm not with" "Well do you want to be my boyfriend?" "Yeah guess so" "You guess so?" "You know what I mean Billie" "I was joking about. Lighten up a bit" Billie said poking Tré in the arm. "You're so annoying" "Tré face it. You love me really" "Nah. I hate you" "Oh of course you do" "Let's go inside, we're getting wet" "Oh I didn't realise the look of me got you wet" Billie chuckled and walked in. "Billie again. Not like that, not in that way" Tré said walking in after him. "Oh you wish though" "Nah. Says the one who legit got a boner whilst asleep" "Hey. I can't control my dick whilst I'm asleep!" Billie said, going red. "Awww is my Billie going red?" "What? No!" "Yeah whatever. Anyway what was your dream then?" "I do not wish to share that information" "Awww baby pleaseee" "No". Tré sat on Billie's lap. "Please" "Tré no" "Whatever". Billie kissed Tré passionately. "You're so cute" "Nah tré you are" "No Billie you are" "Why me what's so cute about me?" " You're baby blue eyes you're short beard thing. You're green hair. You're just cute in general". Tré blushed so much that it was pretty much impossible to beat him. "Aww Billie". Tré kissed Billie and cuddled him. "Wanna order pizza?" "Dude it's like 2 in the morning" "Oh yeah forgot. But Billieeeee I'm hungry" Tré said, pouting. "Why don't we make the pizza?" "Too much effort" "Eat my dick" "Again. Too much effort" "You're so lazy" "Innit" "I'd love to see what you're like in sports at school" "Lazy as usual. Why when do we have sports?" "First period on monday" "For fuck sake" "Aww babe it'll be alright. You might be with me" "Probablt not" "Well if not I'll have a hissy fit until you are. I'm not doing sports without ya babe" "Aww I love you babe" "I love you too"

Hey guys I'm sorry it was a short chapter I'm stuck on laptop at the moment and I'm running out of ideas. If you have any please feel free to comment them. I was going to add a smut scene in here but y'know didn't know how you readers feel about that so yeah. Comment your view on that too should I make smut scenes or not. Well seeya.