Chapter 16 - Ending

It had been a few months after Tré's incident and he was recovering quite well. Billie helped him with everything he needed. But soon Billie gave up. He got fed up of running around after Tré, worrying about leaving him on his own. "Billie get me a drink please" "Why don't you do it for once?" "What is your problem?" "Nothing" "There clearly is a problem" "Its nothing Tré. Fucking hell" "Whatever". Tré stood up and walked to the kitchen. He poured a glass of water and sat back down in the front room. Billie walked over and sat next to him. "I'm just worried Tré. Something might happen again. This might happen again and if it does I might lose you for good" "Yeah but Billie soon I'm going to lose you the way you're going. You won't eat and you're an alcoholic" "I'm not a drunk. And even if I am drunk I'm funny" "You used to be but now you're abusive when you are" "No I'm not" "Oh really?". Tré pulled up his shirt to reveal a few cuts and bruises. Billie stared and a few tears rolled down his cheeks. Its just like in high school. "Billie I'm scared. You're turning back into the old Billie from high school" "Tré that was an accident-" "No Billie how can it be? You don't even remember doing it!". Billie flinched and then sobbed heavily. Tré wrapped his arms around Billie to comfort him. "You've got to stop this Billie" "I know" Billie mumbled into Tré's chest. Billie soon stopped and sat back up. "I'm sorry I'm such a mess" "Bill Bill. No need to apologise". They sat in silence for a while. They loved the warmth of each other. "My wrists has healed by the way" "Aww babes thats good to hear" "Yeah" "I'm hungry" "Then go get something to eat" "But I don't want too. You're so warm and toasty" "Toasty?" "Shut up. You know what I mean Tré Bear". Tré laughed to himself and stroked Billie's hair.

Time skip to when they're at Mike's house

They had band practice. All of them dropped out of school to focus on the band. "Want a beer Billie?" "Ye-" "No sorry he's not having any. He's become an alcoholic" "I HAVEN'T FOR FUCK SAKE" "Calm down Billie" "NO I FUCKING WON'T. I'M NOT A FUCKING ALCOHOLIC" "Jesus Tré you set him off" "I was telling the truth" "Whatever Tré. For fuck sake you fucking piss me off sometimes" "Yeah so do you. Hold on I have to take this" Tré said, running out. Billie and Mike glared at each other. Soon they were both smirking whilst downing shots, whiskey, beer, vodka and spirits. Lets just say both of them were absolutely fucked. Tré walked in and stared at Billie and Mike. "WHAT THE FUCK BILLIE JOE ARMSTRONG! I WAS GONE FOR 10 MINUTES" "Chill out you whore". Tré glared at him. "BILLIE YOU ARE SUCH A FUCK UP. YOU'VE FUCKED UP YOU'RE EDUCATION. YOU'VE FUCKED UP YOUR FAMILY. YOU'RE FUCKING UP THE BAND. YOU'RE FUCKING UP OUR RELATIONSHIP AND YOU'VE FUCKED ME UP" Tré shouted through sobs. "Well looks like I'm not the only fuck up. I mean look at yourself. You slit your wrists and ended up in hospital. You're stood the right now a complete mess! You're such a fucking slut!" "NO YOU ARE BILLIE. YOU'VE GOTTEN ADRIANNE PREGNANT! YOU'VE GOT A KID WITH HER. YOU WENT BEHIND MY BACK AND HAD SEX WITH HER!" "Not my fault you can't pleasure me" "Oh yeah whatever Billie. You're fucking testing my patience here" "Oh am I? That's cool" "Billie keep acting like this then were over for good!" "You're a fucking slut. A whore and a nobjockey. I wished you would've died in that hospital". By this point Tré couldn't take it anymore and Mike left at the beginning of the argument. "Fuck you Billie. I hope you die alone" "You won't leave me. You'll come running back like you always do". Tré glared at Billie. "You're right.." Tré walked over to Billie and kissed him. Billie kissed back. He didn't mean anything he said but he wanted to test Tré. "Goodbye Billie..."

There you go. The last chapter of my book. BUT. Its not over yet. I want as many people as possible to comment if they want a sequel! I will do it if you guys want me too!