Chapter 5 | Fight

Taehyung's pov

"One two three and tu- Yah Taehyung-ah what are you doing?! We need to practice but you keep on making mistakes. You do know how important this world tour to us right? So please focus." J-hope hyung scolded me again for the 4th time but I just can't focus as my mind is busy thinking of Sujeong and our baby that is in her womb. "Hyung, We understand your situation but please don't be like this." I snap out of my thoughts and I was about to say sorry that I wasn't focusing but Yoongi hyung beat me to it. "Tsk. I see that love makes you crazy, huh. How can you still think of her when you know she have left you? You're really pathetic." My blood boiled by the way Yoongi hyung speak and without me knowing, I ran to a direction that is heading to his place and grabbed his collar as I started to throw some punches in his body avoiding his face as it will create another issue. "How could you say that when you don't even know how it feels?!? Do you know even know the pain I'm currently experiencing?!? Do you know how hard it was to hide our relationship just to protect this freaking group?!?" Jimin and Jungkook tried to restrain me from punching Yoongi's skinny body and tried to calm me but when I look at him, he still wear that devilish smirk which makes me want to punch him more but I try to calm myself by thinking that Sujeong will be disappointed at me. I ruffled my hair in frustration but then I felt my eyes starting to water.

'No, please don't cry I don't want our baby to think that I'm not a strong father.'

But without me knowing I became a child who's not afraid to cry. I ran outside leaving the practice room, building and my heart. I hailed a cab in a crying state and got in not even bothered to give a single glance to the people shouting telling me to go back. "Ummm where should I take you, sir?" I wiped my tears and sweat that was created when we dance and when I ran. "Please go to the Lotte World." I told him the direction and gave him a painful smile as I started to remember one very important memory.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘HOW THEY MET💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨5 YEARS AGO FROM THE PRESENT TIME 🌨🌨🌨🌨🌨

Jin's Pov

"Yah! Hyung can you pack faster? We're gonna be late !!!" I rolled my eyes but continued to pack my things in a slower motion which made the maknae line wish to rip their head off more. I chuckled by their reaction and swing my bag pack in my back with a excited smile plastered in my face. "Lets go,go,go~~~~" We laughed and started to walk together in a cool way but then Jimin tripped and fell face first. We laughed harder as he glared at us but then they all started to laugh harder as Jimin got up. "Ummm why are you guys and Jimin laughing???" They stared at me as if I was an idiot and started to laugh again while I was left confused. "Hyung do you even hear yourself??? Your laugh???? Hahahaha you sound so ridiculous!!!" I act as if I was hurt and slap all of their heads off while they all complain. "Yah my hair!!" "You did not just do that to a swag king" "Where are my other alien brothers?" "Ugggghhh now Namjoon hyung will tease me more!!!" "This is a disgrace in the name of jams!!!" "You did not just slap your baby!!" I rolled my eyes at them and got inside the driver seat in our van which was just right in front of us. Soon they all got in and I started to drive heading to the Lotte World and believe me it was hell for me as they were so... I don't even want to explain how they are.

After I park they all ran to the entrance but were stopped as we needed to pay first which causes them to nag. This will sure be a long tiring hella day and maybe a new chance for love?? Nah just kidding we can't fall in love as we need to debut soon but what if... nah we won't.

TBC
Author's note: the following chapters will be flashback of how they met and what happened before. Thank you for reading 📖