Haha...heeey guys

Soooo... how ya'll doing?

*HORDE OF PEOPLE ATTACKS ME AT ONCE*

IM SORRY IVE BEEN DEAD FOR NEARLY TWO OR THREE YEARS IVE LOST COUNT. I DIDN'T MEAN TO. 

I've had a tough couple of years personally and inspiration wise. I am an ADULT NOW, THANK YOU VERY MUCH, now that I've been out of high school for a couple of years and have a slew of responsibilities. Based on everyone's votes in the last chapter, I realized ya'll don't care WHAT I write, as long as something remotely related to Nathan comes out. So I just went with the first thing that came to mind, and started this! 

MATTSON'S STORY!!!!

Knights Don't Run

Here's a summary!

You've probably started warming up to him by the end of Nathan and Ryder's story. You've probably started to think he's not such a bad guy. Well let me tell you...you're absolutely right. Although we caught dear Mattson experimenting on how to get someone he likes in that whole tragic mess, let's just make this clear: he had no idea what he was doing, especially when he was absolutely smitten with a boy that resembled one he never stopped thinking about back home.Before we met the speculative character we will all come to love, he was just a boy trying to keep a spot for himself in the hearts of his friends and family. Selfless, caring, familial, it all made it harder for him to get what he wanted when. But now we will finally find out what, exactly, that was.Boyxboy, not your thing? Don't do the read (☞゚∀゚)☞And no, you don't REALLY have to have read This Rose Bleeds to follow along in this one, ya lucky nugget.

https://www.wattpad.com/story/116581243-knights-don%27t-run-boyxboy

I know things have started to die down and mellow out since I've been gone for so long, so I don't expect lots of people to remember this old series, but you know, if you're interested head on over. 

At the same time, I don't expect there to be quick or constant updates. If you recall, this was my first story and I'm surprised I even finished it! So join me on another adventure of discovering all my writing habits and flaws XD WOOP FUN. I'll do my best though to try and make things make sense! WISH ME LUCK!

OKAY THAT'S ALL, IM OUT BEFORE YALL ATTACK ME AGAIN. LATER LOVELIES, SEE YA ON THE OTHER SIDE!