Chapter ~Thiry-One~

MERHERHERHERHERHERH

CHAPTER THIRTY ONE

IM NOT SUPER HAPPY WITH THIS CHAPTER, IT WAS HELLA HARD TO WRITE, BUT HEEEERE IS NAAAATHAN! AND I BELIEVE THIS CHAPTER IS EXTRA LONG…FOR REASONS >;D THE THINGS. HAVE TURNED.

I love you guys so much :'D

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were probably the biggest disappointment, and that’s why he’s giving up. That’s why he’s not even trying to get back everything he lost.”

            The look of revulsion never left his face. “Where was Nathan at school today?” I could barely comprehend everything Marcus yelled. My mouth opened and closed, unable to speak, as blood drained from my face every second he spoke.  “WHERE WAS HE?” He screamed at me.

“…absent…” I whispered distortedly.

           His face twisted and he spat, “And I bet you have no idea where he is.”

.:~* RYDER *~:.

            “I…I don’t understand. No…no, no, no. This can’t be happening.” I sat back on the bed, staring straight ahead as my thoughts began clouding my mind and I couldn’t think straight. “That’s not true. It can’t be true. Nathan…he…he…” I put a hand over my mouth.

            Oh my god.

            Oh my fucking god.

            “Marcus, tell me you’re lying.”

            His glare was still there and he just looked away. “You had no idea. He lied to you once. That Stevens guy threatened him that if he didn’t get rid of you, he would. Everything he’s done up till now was for you. It was all for you. And you…” He clenched his eyes shut. “And he begged me not to tell you. He’s right. You wouldn’t have believed me anyway. You thought he made up the whole thing.”

            “No…no, I would have. I–I would have.”

            He opened his eyes and glared. “You would have what? That night he came to your house, he was going to tell you everything. And what did you do?” He leaned against the wall. “And now he’s alone and hurt, and can’t do anything.”

            I couldn’t even think any more. My whole body went cold, my thoughts were a huge mess, and I couldn’t comprehend anything. “Where is he…?” I whispered.

            Everything I thought was going on was just a huge lie. Could Marcus possibly be right? 

            “What?”

            I am the hugest asshole in the universe.

            I shot off the bed and grabbed Marcus’s shoulders. He gaped, taken aback. “Where is he?!” I yelled frantically.

            Oh my god.

            “He–”