"No no no..don't pay me back. Just invite me to your mom's restaurant, that will be fine" Momo said.

"What are you girls talking about?" Chaeyoung came to them.

Chaeyoung, Jihyo and SaTzu couple just came back from buying some foods and drinks.

"Just talking..Mina and Miko will be here any time soon so let's get it done" Momo said and they headed to the kitchen

"Whoa..I feel hungry already" Dahyun said as she saw the food that they bought

"By eating all of these I need to hit the gym tomorrow" Momo shook her head in horror. She was surprised by the amount of foods that the girls bought.

*Few minutes later*

The twins finally came to the mansion.

"You're here" Chaeyoung said as she saw Mina was smiling looking at her at the front door

"Gosh I miss you. It's killing me" Mina looked at Chaeyoung. She hugged and kissed her right away.

Mina circled her arms around Chaeyoung's neck. Chaeyoung was kissing her back.

"Suddenly I want to puke" Dahyun commented and the rest laughed

"I miss you too!" Sana pulled Mina away from Chaeyoung and hugged her

"Me too!" Momo squealed and the girls hugged Mina.

"She's mine today, stop taking her away from me" Chaeyoung shoved them away and pulled Mina to her and ended up Mina stood beside Chaeyoung, hugging her.

Momo then spotted Miko, who just entered the house.

"Oh yeah, I'm going to introduce her. She's Myoui Miko, Mina's twin sister" Momo said and Miko greeted everyone with a bow.

2yeon and Jihyo gasped looking at the twins, only the three of them didn't know that Mina has a twin.

"She's my girlfriend btw" Momo added.

"Whoa. Cool!" Sana said

"She's my girlfriend" Jeongyeon pointed at Nayeon. Finally they revealed it. They didn't care anymore.

"Tzuyu is my girlfriend" Sana didn't want to lose too. Everyone was laughing.

"Caaa! let's change to our pajama and let's start our pajama party" Mina instructed. They all changed to their pajamas and they gathered in the living room.

"Cheers!!!" they all drank sprite

"Let's start dig in. Thank you for the food~" Miko initiated.

"Thanks for the food~" the rest said in unison

The ten of them started eating, they were talking about their school life and other things which they ended up talking about what kind of superpowers they wanted to have if they're going to live again in the next life. Hahaha.

"I wish I could turn back time" Chaeyoung started the superpowers conversation

"Wae?" Mina asked as she turned to Chaeyoung