Chapter 29 ~ The Concert

Chapter 29- The Concert 

"Kayleen ohhh snnaappp" Jade screamed at me. It was her birthday tomorrow, but I gave her my present to her today. It was 2 tickets to Tyga, since that was her favorite rapper. It wasn't a big deal for me at all since all I had to do was ask him. The concert was tomorrow, since that was her birthday. She was freaking out about it. 

"Kayleen!! I can't believe this!!"  "Kayleen THANK YOU!!!"  "Kayleen your the best"  "Love you Kayleen" 

I was just laughing at them, she was way to excited for this, but it was cute. 

"Kayleen we have to go shopping!!" 

"Okay" I laughed. I walked downstairs and aw my mom and dad talking, they had been like this for the past week, something was up.

"MS WRIGHT!! KAYLEEN GAVE ME TICKETS TO T--" I pushed her over so she would stop screaming, me mom would never let me go to this concert, ever. She realized and looked back down, they were both staring at us.

"She got you tickets to who?"

"To.. umm.. a concert" 

"Thats cool, who's concert?" 

"Justin Bieber" I laughed, she hated Justin Bieber..

"I didn't know he was in town, thats really neat Jade" 

"Thanks" She smiled big and walked downstairs. 

"Were going to the mall, we will be back later" 

"Okay" they both mumbled at the same time. We walked a few blocks to the nearest mall and shopped.

"So whats up with you and Jacob?" 

"I don't know, I guess we are just friends.. ever since the night of the sleepover he's been texting me, but I don't know how I feel about it, I know he still loves me but were just friends"

"Does he know that?"

"Yeah, I told him I needed time, and he is respecting that" 

"You guys are so cute"  I rolled my eyes at that one.

"Come on, we have to find clothes for the concert"

"Yeah" she smiled and walked in to a store. 

~The Next Day: 7:30~

The concert started at 8:00, so we were just finishing getting ready. We had all our Last Kings gear on and we were pretty much ready to go.

"Your wearing Tyga's clothing line to a Justin Bieber concert?"

"Yep" Jade smiled and walked out the door, leaving just me and my mom.

"Kayleen where are you going?"

"A concert"

"Who's concert"

"Justin Bieber's"

"I swear if I find out you went to some rapper's concert you will be grounded, for life"

"And thats why I wouldn't lie to you, love you mom bye" 

"Love you too" She sounded like she was thinking, so I took advantage of it and walked out the door.

~9:00~

"Kayleen this is the best birthday present ever!" She yelled over Tyga.

"I'm glad you like it, come on" I pulled her back stage so that she could meet Ty. I found him signing some autographs surrounded by girls.

"Hey Kayleen, ladies excuse me for a minute" He walked over to me and Jade looked like she was about to faint.

"This is Jade, its her birthday" 

"Happy Birthday!" He gave her a hug and signed some stuff for her before walking back to the girls.

"I'M IN LOVEE!" 

"calm down Jade" 

"He is seriously the hottest thing on earth" 

"calm down Jade" 

"ugg he is so gorgeous" 

She had been literally saying how cute he was the whole way home. 

"Okay Jade, we went to a Justin Bieber concert ok? your in love with Justin Bieber" 

"YUCK! never!" she laughed and I walked into the kitchen. 

"How was Justin girls?"

"Amazing!" we both said at the same time, making both of my parents stare.

"Really? Kayleen I thought you hated him"

"Nope.. well I used to, his new stuff is the bomb though!" 

"Okay" Wayne laughed.

"Well we are going to go to sleep now, goodnight love you" I say running up the stairs. 

~1 day later, after school~

I walk threw the front door to see a bunch of people in the living room.. I only recognized Drake and Tyga.. wait Tyga? why was he here? what if he told them about me being at the concert? I was nervous.

"Kayleen, why are you so quiet?" My mom asked with a smirk on her face, did she know? was she trying to make me feel guilty?

"It's nothing" I look at my food, which I had hardly eaten. She was getting to me and she knew it. She knew it all along, she knew I wasn't going to a Justin Bieber concert, she knew I lied to her, but she stayed quiet. 

"Really you aren't even eating?" 

"I'm not hungry, drop it" I sounded like I was talking to Jacob.. when we used to fight.. I missed him so much, him smile, his laugh, everything about him.. 

"Don't give me attitude in front of guests" I swear she was pushing it. I just remained silent and looked at my food. Once everyone else left it was just me and Tyga, great.

"what happened? why you nervous?"

"I didn't tell my mom about the concert and-"

"And she wouldn't want you to go to my concert, I get it" 

"Thanks Ty"

"Yeah, stop lying to your mom" I nod and he leans in for a hug. I swear if he was 10 years younger, I would date him, no I would marry him.. He was gorgeous and he smelled amazing.

~11:30~

I was in my bed watching a movie when my mom and dad came in. 

"Kayleen, we need to talk"

"Okay, talk"

"Kayleen.. your father and I are breaking up"

~~~

Comment for the next chapter