Chapter 10 ~ This Can't Be Real

Chapter 10- This Can't Be Real

I wake up to someone shaking me and I open my eyes. I everything hurt this morning, I could hardly even move.

"Good morning, breakfast is on the table!" My mom said walking out of my room. I get up and get dressed in some sweatpants and a purple sweatshirt that said Trukfit on it. I put on some Jordans and put my hair up in a messy bun. I grabbed some medicine and eat some breakfast. I don't know why they are being so nice, maybe they just feel bad for me, school is going to be hell today!

I grab my bag and wave goodbye before walk to school. I walk in and everyone is whispering, I try not to get bothered by it. I walk through everyone and start seeing lockers, almost every locker has the picture of me and Adrian on it, I just try to ignore that, too.

I was already late and I knew if I was any later the science teacher would send me to the principal. I grab my books and start walking quickly but someone slaps me in the face!

"what the fuck?" I look at the girl who just slapped me. Lena.

"Bitch don't ever talk to me, my boyfriend or any of my friends ever again. Reginae was right, you're just a whore" I get walk to the bathroom half crying. I have no friends. I start cutting myself, I feel really dizzy, and then everything went black.

I wake up still sitting in the bathroom stall. I look at my phone I had been out for a half an hour, great.

I get up and walk to science.

"Ms Carter WERE HAVE YOU BEEN??" I try to say something but he cuts me off. "GO TO THE PRINCIPAL NOW! I'm calling your parents" I walk to the principal and here a voice behind me.

"nobody likes you" Craig.

"What do you want." I say as more of a statement then a question.

"I have to go to the principal to." He catches up to me, then trips me.

"Fuck you!" I say under my breath.

"You wish," he laughs and starts flirting with a random chick.

I walk to the office and the principal tells me to wait in the waiting room for my parents. I am sitting there, facing Craig.

"Nobody likes you, why don't you just leave, go get hit by a bus or something."

"Fuck you," I say and run out the door, I run down the back hallway and out the door, it's pouring rain outside, just great.

I run until I cant run anymore, and I have know idea where I am but I see a familiar face, Jacob, he walks over to me.

"what are you doin here?" he says smiling.

"long story, why aren't you in school?"

"My little sister is sick, I had to stay home and babysit. I saw you walking in the pouring rain and decided to come help," he says grabbing my hand.

"Thanks," I say walking with him to the door step of his house, he just nods and opens the door.