Chapter 24 ~ The Fight

Chapter 24- The Fight

It had been a week since Lena and her mom showed up at my house and the bullying had gotten  worse. As soon as I walked into school everyone was whispering and staring. I was so used to being stared at when I was with Wayne, I didn't even think about it. 

"Whore" some girl walked passed me and hit me in the stomach.

"what the fuck? what did I ever do to you?"

"it's not about me, its about Lena and Adrian"

"what? what about them?"

"You took her boyfriend you idiot!"

"they were never fucking dating!"

"whatever, and Adrian was awesome, he was nice to everyone and no one has even talked to him since the date! where is he Kayleen? huh?"

"you know where he is? hes fu-" I was about to blow up, and tell everyone when someone wrapped their arms around me.

"baby calm down" Jacob whispered in my ear, and kissed my neck, making me shiver. 

"No this bitch hit just hit me" I walked out of Jacobs embrace and walked up to her. As soon as I threw the first punch at her the teachers came. 

"Kayleen, what are you doing? Both of you get to the principal's office NOW!!" Mrs. White walked in-between us to the pricipal's office. I glace over at the girl and saw her nose bleeding, I smiled, served her right. 

Once we were in the principal's office I got nervous, I hadn't ever even gotten a detention, so getting suspended was really scary for me. I was always a good kid in school, straight A's, I was always quiet and all the teachers loved me, so this was different for me. 

"Tell me again what happened"

"Well I was just coming to get a letter, when I walked into the middle of Kayleen yelling at Tiara, then she started hitting her, and I had to step in." 

"So Tiara did nothing wrong?" 

"Nothing that I could see" The principal just nodded and looked at me. I looked at the floor, I hadn't said a word and I wasn't going to, its not like anyone would believe me anyways. 

"I already called both of there parents, they will be here in a minute, you can get back to your class Mrs. White, thanks" 

"No problem" She walked out and then it was just the three of us. I was pretty sure it would only be my mom coming, since my dad was so busy with his new album. I was both happy and scared about that, without Wayne around my mom could be really scary, but Wayne would have been SOOO pissed off, I was glad it was just my mom. 

"So neither of you want to say anything huh?" We never said a word, we were both looking down. 

"I don't really care, your parents will be here in a minute, then were can discuss your punishment"

"That isn't even fair!  I shouldn't even be here! That bitch is the one that hit ME!" Tiara was yelling at him.

"I just need you to tell everyone what happened when they get here, can you do that for me?" 

"Sure" Tiara smiled, her and I both knew she wasn't in trouble, not anymore. I sighed and looked at my feet, I was shaking when my mom and her dad came through the door.

"What happened?!" Tiara's dad looked like he had been here before, he was so relaxed, my mom was the complete opposite, she was a nervous mess- which wasn't like her, 'maybe its the hormones' I thought to myself.

"Go ahead Tiara" 

"Well my best friend is Lena, and she was mad at Kayleen because Adrian cheated on her with Kayleen, so I was just in the hall and I was like, 'why did you break them up?' and all of a sudden she freaked out and started screaming at my then she hit me, right in the face!" she put the napkin she was holding up to her nose down so everyone could see.

"what the hell Kayleen!" Never mind, I wish Wayne was here. 

"Mrs. White had to pull Kayleen off of Tiara, I'm not sure what to do with her, suspension? I don't know if that will really help her.. She has been acting out so much lately.. what do you think?"

"That girl hit my daughter! You better suspend her!"

"Honestly, the last school she was in she did great, straight A's and she never has even gotten a detention before"

"I took that into consideration, and I think she should transfer schools"

~~~

Comment and Vote