Chapter 19 ~ The Call

Chapter 19- The Call

Loosing your virginity is not something you should take lightly. It should be a great experience, both physically and mentally. I was still a virgin, but I knew Jacob wasn't. I didn't know if I was ready to take the next step, we had been dating for a little over a month though.

"Kayleen, will you go get me some salt and peppermints?" My mother's cravings were getting stranger and stranger.

"Yeah" I grabbed them and went up to her room. Wayne had flew out t LA for 3 weeks to record some stuff, and he was doing some shows out there. He was getting back later today.

I was going over to Jacob's house later and I think I knew what he ment when he said he wanted to 'hang out'. I didn't know if I was ready to lose my virginity, but I really did like him.

Me and my mom had made up, and we were back to normal. But I hadn't really talked to my dad, he was so busy with random albums and mixtapes.

~Three hours later~

"Hey"

"Hi Wayne" I walked downstairs, my mom was pissing me off and I needed to get some air.

"whats wrong with you?"

"why did you get her pregnant? she was already demanding, now things are getting out of hand" I walked to the kitchen, and he let out a laugh.

"its that bad?"

"go give her these pickles and see for yourself, im going for a walk" I handed him the pickles and walked outside.

The restricted phone calls were still coming and I was a little nervous about who was calling, 'maybe it was just a random fan or something' I thought to myself. The phone started ringing again. Blocked. I looked at it for a minute and then slide it over to answer the phone.

"hello?"

"hey baby" Adrian.

"what the hell! how did you get this number?"

"I have my ways, I want to see you again"

"fuck you" I hung up the phone and walked home. I couldn't help but look over my shoulder a few times, it creeped me out to be honest.

Once I got home I saw both my parents sitting on the couch. I was obviously still a little nervous because they both looked at me worried.

"your really pale, what happened?"

"nothing, I just feel a little sick thats all" I wasn't going to tell them about the phone calls, Wayne was already way to over protective, if I told him about them, he would never let me leave the house again.

It was only about 20 minutes till I was going to go to Jacob's house. I was kinda nervous about it. I was wearing some jean shorts and a truckfit sweatshirt, we were just going to be at his house. Once I finished getting ready it was time to go, it was already 7:30.

"im going out"

"no your not, your sick remember?"

"I feel better"

"wow, 20 minutes and you feel better? I dont think so, go back upstairs to your room, I'll be in there in a few minutes" Plan B.

"k" I walk up the stairs and go the way to my room, but I turn a different corner to go to the west end of the mansion. I walked down the stairs to the basketball court and swimming pool area and ran out the back way, of course there was double security back there. I walked calmly past each one without any of them giving me a second glance, that is until I got to Tyrone.

"where you going, why are you going this way? does your dad know? I'm calling him now"

"Yeah he knows, I'm just going to Jacob's house, its faster to go this way" that lie was good enough for him to nod and walk away. I walk over to Jacobs and knock on the door.

"hey baby"

"hey" I smile, he always makes me feel better.

~

After 2 movies he was getting very touchy, I was okay with it though, I think I was ready. After going into a deep kiss his hands slipped into my pants, I was still good with it. Then it was time, it took him zero seconds to realize that I was a virgin.

"you sure you want to do this?"

"yeah"

"Positive?"

"if you want to.."

"it isn't my body Kayleen"

"Yeah im positive"

"I'll try to be gentle"

~

I was just on the front steps of my porch with Jacob, he had walked me home, when my phone started ringing; Blocked. My face must have changed because he asked what was wrong right away.

"nothing, I had a great night, see you tomorrow"

"bye baby" he kissed me one last time before I went in, my parents were sitting at the kitchen table and I just tried not to be seen and ran upstairs, but about half way up Wayne called my name, well sorta yelled it.

"Kayleen, get your ass back down here! where the fuck were you? You was with Jacob right? dont talk to him again, your grounded don't leave this fucking house again got it?"

I didn't say anything I just walked over to the table and set my phone down on it.

"Your dad's right Kayleen"

"don't call him my dad, in my eyes he's not my dad"

"Get the f-" She got cut off by my phone that was buzzing on the table, I reached for it but Wayne grabbed it. I aready knew who it was, but I pretty much had a heart attack when Wayne answered it.

"hello?"

"why the fuck you calling her phone?!"

~~~

Comment and Vote