shes lost in hes eyes part.1 (Zane x reader MCD)

Your POV-

I was in the ceremony of...my sisters wedding...well she was forced to marry the second son of okasis if not our village would be destroyed but something seems off about this second son of okasis...he looks evil...evily handsome UGH WHAT AM I THINKING EW "and do u lunar akagami accept zane as ur husband?" lunar gulps while her ears and tail flopp down "I-i cant..." lunar starts running and i run after her.She runs very deep in the forest knowing theres gonna be war she stoped in a lake so i hid behind a tree then....she started singing the song our mom used to sing when we were little 'tears'

after she stoped singing she....felled down and cried...i was about to make my way to her when someone suddently grabbed me and putted there hand on my mouth i look up to see that zane guy,i start glaring at him and he just dragged me away i tried punching him but he wont bother to let me go i sigh in my mind and just letted him drag me were ever he wanted me to go (this is your face 😑).

After for what it seemed ages we Arrived at were he dragged me he finally lets go of me "does your sister and you know that ur village is now in danger" he glares at me i simply nod "wait......you dont care about your village?" he asks giving me the weird look i i just shrugged "wait why dont u care" "the people there were not kind" i say sitting on the grass "so u dragged me all the way here to just talk to me?" i ask glaring him hes eyes....there beautiful.. "no i wanted YOU to join the jury of nine ull just be a secret no one will ever know" i smile "alright ill join" i stand up i could see him smile even though he has the mask on "lets go" he says i nod and we start walking to o'kasis.

~3 years later~

Me and zane were at the irene dimesion along with his brother zane was trying to get the 'relic' while i guarded but then...that stupid little brat and her friends came,we all started fighting and...zane and hes brother garroth were stuck in the irene dimension "n-no...STUPID PORTAL OPEN UP!" i scream trying to hold back my tears "WHY!? WHY WONT YOU OPEN!!!!!" i yell super loud the group of brats looked at me mostly glared "n-no"i look at hands to see im shaking and so my legs my eyes are wide open and my mouth is open as well "zane..." i noticed i lost the person that i felt loved i felt like i wasnt alone anymore he was my lord my friend and....my crush when those things came up to my mind i felt to the ground tears now streaming down my face "ZANE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" i yell ontop of my lungs while tears come down from my eyes.

Aphmaus POV-

I feel bad for her....i guess zane was an important person for her "hey..." i walk up to her and put my hand on her shoulder "are u ok?"

Your POV-

"are you ok?" aphmau says with a tint of guilt and sadness but...

~flashback~

"ok in 3" i start to prepare myself "2" i stand in my position and prepare my sword "1!"me and zane start training since im joining the jury but i dont know so much about ANYTHING suddentky i let my guard down and zane pinns me down "owchy my head" i rub my head "heh sorry are you ok?" he streches hes arm and i take hes hand "yea thanks" i smile he chuckles.

~end of flashback~

I cry even more then aph hugs me "shhh its ok everythings fine" she starts rubbing my back in circles.

~3 weeks later~

Me and aph heard a loud noise and saw an explotion we runned to the village and we see a big hole..but what killed me the most was what i saw...zanes sword on the floor,aph screamed in pain and i....picked zanes sword and fainted.

~5 weeks later~

I havent eat,i havent drink,i havent walk outside...it pains me...it pains me so much...kc and katelyn have brought food and tea but i dont bother to touch the food or drinks...they told me aph finally decided to go outside and eat 4 weeks ago...but...i cant...i...miss...him so much.....i sigh and then remembered the song lunar and mom used to sing,i remembered mom sing that song before we got to bed and before...the day she died...our dad started to act overprotective we couldnt go outside the castle it felt like prison...then lunar started to sing the song to me before sleep..suddently i see myself singing the song 'tears'

i sigh and hug my knees.

to be continew'd im so evil~ hehe bye~