I've waited for u (Gene x reader MCD)

Your pov-

(Put song if u want) I was walking with my five year old dauhter ichigo i had her when i was 16 i know at an early age but....im glad i have her...her father gene...he was killed and from what i've heard he became a shadow knight.Since that day i never saw gene again i was heartbroken afraid i will lose my daughter.We where walking to a special place where theres flowers and a beautiful and little river with rocks around it.When we got there i saw a man he was a shadow knight "stay back ichigo" i whisper to her she nods thankfully i had my katanas with me so i took them out.The man was wearing a mask and he was sharping hes sword.He saw me and i swear i felt a smirk coming from him "ICHIGO HIDE!" i yell she runs and even dough shes five years old shes very intelligent me and the sk (means shadow knight for short) start fighting until he pins me down and he starts laughing,i growl "ur so pathetic!" wait...that voice...gene?!..."gene?" i say confused "how do u know my name?!" he freaks out hehe thats totally gene i smirk and take off hes mask "HEY!" he yells i giggle "dont u remember me?" he looks at me for a few seconds and then he looks at me suprise "y-y-y/n?" i nod.He lets me get up and suddently i feel someone hugging me "gene...i-i missed u" i start to tear up i can hear him sob "i-i misses u too" he says then ichigo comes to me and hides behind my leg "mommy whos thwis?" ichigo ask gene stops hugging me and looks wide open at ichigo "is she?" "ur daughter..." i say gene smiles "mommy?" i look at her and pick her up "ichigo....this is ur father gene" she smiles and opens her arms for gene to pick her up "DADDY!" she says and gene picks her up and spins her around "my little cake u dont know how much i've waited to pick u in my arms" gene says hugging her and with tears on hes face awww "daddy i missed u!" ichigo says gene smile and sits down on the grass still hugging ichigo i smile and sit infront of gene he looks at me and smiles "daddy lets play!" ichigo says "alright anything for u princess" he says and lets go ichigo "well good luck surviving hun" he looks at me confused and suddently ichigo brings flowers and pick up her little backpack that has makeup heheh gene gives me the 'help me' look but i ignore him.

After ichigo finished gene was coverd in make up and on top a flower crown i start laughing "g-gene u look so " i couldnt finish because of my laugh he glares at me but looks at ichigo and smiles "thanks princess i look beautiful" ichigo smiles.

Gene's POV-

y/n was laughing at me so im having pay back "princess can u make two flower crowns?" she nods "what cwolor daddy?" "anh color u like" she smiles and looks for flowers dont worry shes not that far so i took this time and i pin y/n to the floor and she looks at me blushing "g-gene what r u doing!?" she whisper yells to me i ignore her i started kissing her she kissed back but then i pulled back and she looks at me with 'WHY DIDNT U LET ME KISS U' face "wow u have become a bad kisser" i say she looks at me suprise and then she kicks me literally i thought i was in heaven she kicked me AND I LANDED ON A TREE "JERK!" she yells i chuckle.

~~~~~~~~~time skip

Your POV-

Me ichigo and gene were playing until it was night "so...gene..." he looks at me with sad eyes "i-i have to go back to the nether..." he says i nod sadly and then he hugs me and kisses me.Our kiss lasted 2 minutes and then he kissed ichigo on the fordhead "love u princess" he says ichigo opens her arms for him to pick her up and he does and hugs her "daddy dont go..." ichigo says "im sorry princess daddy has to go" ichigo cries "where?" she asks "to work" ichigo nods "but when are u coming back?" she says sobbing on genes shoulder "soon...ill come soon princess and i promise u ill play with u every day" she smiles and hugs gene tighter "i love u daddy" ichigo says "i love u to princess" he lets go of ichigo and looks at me "bye cupcake" he says sad i start crying he hugs me again and whispers "ill come back and ill stay with u forever" i nod and he kisses my cheek "bye..." i say he waves and starts disappearing i sigh and pick up ichigo and walk home.

~a year later~

its been a year since ichigo saw gene and shes been asking about him ichigo is now six and shes learning how to fight "mommy can we go to the flower palace" ichigo called the little spot that we use to go flower palace "sure!" i say smiling but inside im broken.We start walking when we see....gene "DADDY!" ichigo runs and gene picks up ichigo and hugs her "hey princess" he says smiling i smile and he looks at me then he lets go of ichigo she starts looking for flowers gene walks up to me and smiles "im back and im staying forever" he smirks i start crying tears of joy and i hug him "i missed u..." i say he chuckles "i missed u too" he pulls me back and he starts kissing me "awww!" we hear ichigo say.We pull apart and look at her smiling "ichigo i have good news!" i say she tilts her head "daddy is staying!" she jumps happy "YAY!!" i smile and kiss gene "i love u" i say "i love u more" this is why i love u and i

waited for you

1037 WORDS AAAAAHHH I BROKE MY FINGERS!!!!😅😿