Kitty cat (Travis x Reader MYST)

Your POV-

Today i was at my sister kawaii chan's (nana) house i was talking to her best friend katelyn when "OH Y/N KAWAII CHAN INVITED SOME FRIENDS TO COME OVER!" kawaii chan yells from the kitchen is she baking? smells like it "OK!" i yell then look at katelyn "soooo do you have any crush on any guy?" i smirk while katelyn blushes "nooo...." i give her the 'really look' she nods"S-SO WHO DID YOU INVITED KC!?" she stuttered hehe got her "well i invited garroth kun,dante kun,travis kun,aphmau senpai,aaron kun,laurence kun and zane kun!" i look over at katelyn whos a blushing  mess "did you say garroth?" she says blushing (for this katelyn likes garroth) kawaii chan nods "well ill be in my room if you need me" she says kinda fast,suddently she runs to her room

"whats with her?" kawaii chan giggles "she likes garroth kun!" "ooooohhhh" i giggle.

~time skip~

Me and Nana-i mean kc were baking well we made a mess my tail was covered in flour and so my ears,then we hear the door bell ring "ill get it" i say brushing a bit of flour of me "HI THERE" i open the door to reavel a werewolf and all humans "hi there is kawaii chan home!?" a girl with black hair and caramel eyes ask i nod and let them in "ONII CHAN YOUR FRIENDS ARE HERE!" i say dusging off the flour on my ears "AH KAWAII CHANS SO SORRY TO KEEP YOU GUYS WAITING" i ahem "oh right guys this is my sister y/n~chan!" i wave and they wave back "na-i mean kawaii chan do you have any spare clothe?" she nods "be right back!" kawaii chan drags me to her room.

Travis POV-

"isnt the new girl super kawaii" dante whispers to me i nod "yea she is!" i reply to dante "you guys better not be hitting on her" we look behind to see an angry katelyn "oh OH HEY KATELYN!" suddently she punches me hard "i swear if i see you flirting aith her your dead!!!-" "hey katelyn i think y/n's a tuff girl she can handle him plus she reminds me of the y/n from high school remember she would always punch laurence dante and travis! well maybe this ones the same!" katelyn blushes "Oh uh-GARROTH WHERE DID YOU COME FROM!" i started laughing.

Your POV-
I putted some clothe from nana this are...soooo pink (its hurts me to write this...i love the color pink!) "hm?" i look at nana "did you remember that...they are your friends from highschool right?" nana says with her normal voice i look at her suprised "WAIT THEY ARE!?" she nods i storm out of the room to hug everyone "GUUYYSSSS I MISSED YOU ALL SOOOO MUCH!?" at first they looked at me like 'wait what!?' but then i think they realized who i was "Y/N!? FROM HIGHSCHOOL!?" the girl with black hair also none as aphmau WAIT AARONS A WEREWOLF!? "YES!" i say happy.

~time skip~

It was 7pm when aphmau decided to play a..game from highschool or for little kids TRUTH or DARE "OK TRUTH OR DARE KATELYN!?" aphmau says smirking at katelyn "uum DARE OFCOURSE!" aphmau evil laughs "i dare you" she says with the evil voice "tooo 'kiss' garroth in the lips" aph says with a big evil smirk on her face "i-um..." hmmm ill help her since shes sitting next to garroth i stand up and push katelyn to garroths side "your welcome" i say dusting my hands "Y/N-" garroth cuts off katelyn by lifting up her chin and kissing her,Me,Aphmau and nana start fangirling.After their kiss it was katelyns turn "Y/n truth or dare?" "um truth im not making your mistake katelyn" i say smirking at her "well back in highschool who did you like and if hes here then tell me if you still like them" she says smirking "two can play at this game hun hun" she says with that smirk on,"hun hun? KATELYN COME HERE YOUR DEAD!" "i think i realized the devil out of her" laurence and aph nod i sigh "back in highschool i liked.......

Travis but i still dont know if i have the same feelings for him to this day..." i say truthly to kay kay hey thats a great nickname "are you happy now kay kay" i say giggleling "yes i am more than happy" i look over to see travis 50 shades of red (i just needed that!) "are you ok travis?" he nods "you just...beated him" Aaron and dante said looking at him "ok?"

~time skip~

It was 9pm i decided to go outside for some fresh air so i went outside and just looked at the moon and the starts "its...nice outside isnt it?" i hear a familiar voice,i look behind to see travis he walks next to me and looks at me "yea it...it is" i reply smiling then looking at him,our eyes were now looking at each other hes beautiful green eyes shone in the night we staired at each other for who knows how long then we broke contact​ "sorry i um..." he says blushing i blush too "its ok..." hes still the same...cute travis i knew in highschool well the fact that he doesnt flirt anymore i giggle at my thoughts "why did you giggle?" i giggle again "sorry sorry i was thinking about something" he nods "you know...your giggle is cute" i blush "thanks travis..." he smiles at looks at the dark blue sky i do the same "so.." i try to think of something to start a conversation "why is aaron a werewolf?" travis sighs "well.." he tells me everything that he knows for now..."oooh well he looks....different" "heh yea..." travis looks at me and i look at him i dont know what came over us but we started to lean in until

our lips touched.

Travis POV-

Her lips were soft and warm shes so cute... after the kiss we looked at each other blushing and her ears twitching "heh...your a cute kitty cat" i say smiling she giggles her giggle is cute..i could lisent to it all day "i love you y/n" "i love you too travis" we kiss again i still...love her to much i promise ill never leave her side

~7years later~

Your POV-

"will you y/n (idk kcs last name) l/n be my wife" travis says opening the little black box reaviling a beautiful dimond ring "YES A MILLION TIMES YES" i say with tears of joy in my eyes i quickly hug him then i get up and he puts the ring on my finger "I love you" he says kissing me "i love you too" i say hugging him.

~time skip to wedding~

"Do you travis (i need help with the last names) take y/n to be your wife" "i do" i smile at him with tears almost falling down my face "and do you y/n take travis to be your husband?" "i do" he smiles "you may now kiss the bride" travis kisses me,it was a short kiss everyone started clapping and chearing this is the best day ever "i love you y/n" i giggle "i love you too trav trav" he chuckles.

1259 Words WOW I THINK I BROKE MY THUMBS XD