101°

In between round 2 and 3 we would talk about past relationships and what we wanted in the future. I learned that he is a pretty nice guy.

Jimin: Round 4?

He pinned me on the ground and started thrusting fast while kissing me from my lips to my cheek down to my neck sloppily.

Y/n: Jimin...ah what are we ...ahh

I was interrupted when the announcer but Jimin kept on going hard I tried to tell him to slow down but he wouldn't listen to me that's when I started to panick.

Hobi: Mr.Park,Y/N are you guys in there?

I put my hands on my mouth to quiet my moans but, Jimin pushed my hands above my head.

Jimin: Yes Hoseok we are in here what time is it?
Hobi: It is 5 am the repair man will be here in an hour are you two okay in there?
Jimin: Yes we are perfectly fine.
Y/N: *whisper* stop I'm gonna moahhh
Hobi: Are you okay what happened?
Y/N: I said ahhh it's gonna take that long.

Jimin smirks at me and pulls me onto his lap.

Jimin:*whispers* Nice save.
Hobi:oh..okay anyways Y/N I'm gonna let you off today and tomorrow to rest up and for the time off you missed.
Y/N: Thank..you. Hobi.
Jimin:* whispers* I don't...like when you call.. other guys cute names.

Jimin POV

I wanted to tease her a little more and test her limits so I started giving her more and more pleasure.

Jimin:Hoseok dont you have a morning meeting?
Hobi: Oh yeah thanks Jimin I will call you when he gets here. My deepest apologies to dely your work.
Me: No worries I already know someone who can help me.

I looked at her pleasures face and told her she is coming to my house afterwards she could only softly moaned and grabbed wrapped her hands around my neck in response. After Hoseok left the line she let out a loud moan that she had kept in.

After that I knew I wanted her to be mine. I didn't want her to be with anyone else. I didn't know if she wanted to be mine but I knew I would do anything to make it happen.

Jimin: We should put our clothes on.
Y/N: Yeah

We got dressed when I pinned against the wall...again. I started to kiss her neck

Jimin: Y/N I want you
Y/N: We already had this conversation
Jimin: No i want you to be mine and only mine. Will you be mine Y/N?

Y/N: your so stupid you really think Im..
Jimin: You don't want to be mine?

I backed off but she walked up to me and grabbed my collar.

Y/N POV

This guy really thinks I'm not already his he must be really dumb. I pulled him down putting one arm around his neck and the other pulling his tie down to me, kissing his lips.

Jimin POV

I was dumbfounded but I closed my eyes and naturally grabbed her ass and pulled her up, her legs wrapping around my waist. In between the kiss she said

Y/N: Stupid I..was yours this whole.
time. Why Ask that?

She started to brush her fingertips though my hair, while I squeezed her butt.

Jimin: I'm sorry I thought..
Y/N: You thought wrong
Jimin: You know that means your gonna have to come home with me right.
Y/N:mhm

She giggled in between our kiss as I swung her around in the air not breaking it. Then I set her down gently.

We looked into each other eyes we knew what each other wanted but we decided to wait until we got to my house to do anything else.

I was gonna ask her to live with me once we got there I knew she was the one I wanted she was the one.

Y/N POV

After waiting about an hour Jimin couldn't  take it anymore and started to kiss my collarbone. I liked it so I didn't complain then the elevator door open I quickly pushed him off me before anyone saw.

The first person I saw was Hobi and he ran up to me and hugged me he smiled and smiled back. Jimin was behind me I could feel he was glaring at us, so I pulled away from Hobi.

Y/N: Hobi... I need to tell you something..

I grab Jimin's hand, gave him a smile and pulled him into a side hug.

Y/N: Jimin and I are dating now
Hobi: Really since when I hope nothing happened in the elevator.
Y/N: It's been about a month * I lied*

I winked at Jimin signaling him to play along.

Jimin: Yeah Y/N was a bit scared to tell you, but I reassured her.
Hobi: Wow I'm so happy for you guys you should go on a double date with me and Rose.
Y/N: Sure, but we should go rest we didn't get any sleep last night.

Then I felt Jimin squeeze my butt. I enjoyed his touch on my body.

Jimin: Yeah this one couldn't keep still I mean she was way too tigh...

I put my hands over Jimin's mouth

Y/N: That's enough outta you
Hobi: Haha I called a taxi for you
Y/N: Thanks Hobi

Time Skip

Y/N: Are you okay you look nervous is something wrong.
Jimin: I want to ask you something

Jimin POV

Calm down, calm down,relax,nothing to be afraid of just ask her.

Jimin: Will you move in with meok

She took a step back and her eyes widen. I knew it was too early.

Jimin: I'm sorry
Y/N: Yes

She jumped into my arms and kissed me passionately.

Jimin: Really
Y/N: Of course
Jimin: That's it!!

I yelled while carrying her to my bedroom not breakingthe kiss.

Jimin: Round 5 no buts.
Y/N:Haha okay.

_______________________________________

Hello everyone !

So this is the first collab (published) of this pack of os !

Don't hesitated to pm me here or on insta so we could write one too.

I hope you liked it !

Have a good day or night~

-Jayne