Unexpected

Not a collab, written for bangtansmuttan
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _

The noise around him was pressuring Jimin to stay quiet. As usual. Being in the same changing room as them could have be cool if he wasn't gay. Holding his eyes down, he waited for them to take their shower. He couldn't already hold himself from lurking at their muscular back, legs, and sometimes butt. He didn't want to imagine if he was getting hard in the middle of the 6th most popular guys of the school. He bited his lower lip as he heard them pushing the door, getting out in loud laughs, planning to hang out like every friday's night. He let escape a sigh of relief when he didn't heard any noise anymore and started lifting his t-shirt up, exposing his tonned abs. As his phone ring, he peeked at the message. 'Assassin's creed marathon ?' He smiled a little at the thought of going to his friend's house and playing video games all night. He would love it. A whistle cut him in his thought and he raised his look. Slowly, his eyes widen as he recognize Jungkook resting against the lockers, his wet hair flowing down on his chest. Oh no. He immediatly turned, showing him his back as he tried to hide his bulge.

Jungkook raised an eyebrow in amusment, seeing Jimin turning quickly. He walked to him and lifted his chin so he could face him. "I'm here." he said looking into his eyes before sliding it on his abs. "Nice body for a nerd" he said and felt him tensed. He couldn't help but smiled a little playfully. "I saw you lurking at us. You're gay right Jimin ?" he forced him little by little to walked back against the locker and his smile become more confident as Jimin kept silent, looking away. "You still didn't took a shower right ?" his hands grabbed Jimin's belt "I'm gonna help you" he teased him unbuntonning after his pants. Willy, he let his hands brushed Jimin'd skin who shivered at his touch. He looked up to see that the nerd had closed his eyes and he completly pull down his pants. Going up to face him, he stared at Jimin in silence until he opened his eyes again. His dark, innocent eyes surprised him but he quickly came back to himself and raised his eyebrows, pointing at the shower. "Go" he said leaning back before gesturi'g him to do it. "I'm watching you" he added

Jimin froze on spot at his words. He was really going to watch him taking a shower ? He bited his inners cheeks and looking down, pushed the cold button. Immediatly warm water rolled down his body and he ran a hand through his now wet hair before shivering. He knew. He felt Jungkook's eyes on him, on his back and now on his butt. Turning to him, he saw that the jock was sitting on the bench, legs spread manly, his deep dark eyes staring at Jimin. He swallowed with difficulties as Jungkook didn't looked away, or move neither. He looked around and his face turned blank. He forgot the soap. He looked down a second. Was he supposed to ask Jungkook or go by himself ? He took a deeo breath and grabbed a towel, wrapping it around his waist, praying thay it would hide a little his crotch. Walking back to his locker, he heard Jungkook  breaking the awkward silence. But his words, his words were worst then the silence.

"I'd like to try with a guy" Jungkook let escape. He saw Jimin stopping moving at his words and this made him laugh a little. He knew all the power he had on him and he was enjoying making him unconfortable. "But of course.." he said getting up and walking to Jimin. He slided his hands on Jimin's sides, slowly going down on his hips as he camr oressing his lower body against his. Leaning to his ear, he smirked a little "I would be the one dominating" he whispered with a deep voice. His hand slowly came on Jimin's lower abs before going up, caressing his chest, and stopped on his throat, pressuring it a little. "Would you like it Jimin ? Would you like feeling me inside you ? Fucking you so hard that you would grip my shoulder to handle all the pleasure I would give you ?" He slowly removed himself and sat back on the bench, looking at Jimin turning to him with a look full of lust. Jungkook's lips curled up as the nerd slowly walked to him

If he could have know how his words aroused Jimin. His sexy voice caressing his skin before coming to his ear. He could already feel his touch on his body, imagining his pleasured face and slowly, He walked to Jungkook. Seeing his victorious smile, he knew that only by saying those words he would have won. Jimin kneeled down, going between his spreaded legs and slowly unbuttoned his pants, taking it down. He swallowed hard seeing his hudge bulge and suddently felt afraid. This is never gonna fit. It was too big. Too large. He raised his unsure eyes to him. It was too.. Jungkook. "What are you waiting for" he called me back to reality and the nerf took his pulsing length in his little hand. Jungkook let escape a quiet groan and looked at him "Just fucking move Jimin" he growled again and he did as he asked for. Moving up and down slowly, he felt him getring harder at his touch and getting bigger at every move. Slowly, Jimin leaned to his little self and licked the tips, down on all his length before kissing his balls. Feeling him shivering, he smiled a little. He, Park Jimin, the nerd of the school was making Jungkook, the most popular guy, hard. It was unexpected. Squeezing his length, he took the head of his manhood in his mouth teasily before suddently chocking.

Jungkook growled a little as he pushed hardly his head on he length. "Fuck" He cursed under his breath pushing him deeper again. Jungkook let him pulling himself out to take a deep breath before pushing him on it again. "Suck it hard Jimin" he said with a husky voice. He didn't know being sucked by a guy would make him that hard and that pleased. It was kind of new. He removed his hands feeling Jimin moving up and down on his own and gasped feeling his wet hand squeezing his balls. "Holy.." hr let escape throwing his head back as he close his eyes a second to feel the nerd's tongue around him. He growled again as he felt the warmth and wetness fading away and slided back his look on an embarassed Jimin. "Jungkook I'm.." he started standing up. But the jock was already impatient, and pinned Jimin against the locker, pressing his length agqinst's Jimin's towel. "Turn and bent" he growled. He saw his eyes reflecting a melt of fear and excitation and threw away the towel. Jungkook sigh of satisfaction slidong his hands from Jimin's shoulder to his lower back, enjoying the sensation of his tonned butt under his palm. Hearing a whimp, he smiled a little "You want something..?" he teased him rubning his length against his ass. "Jungkook you got t-fuck.." he almost screamed the last word as the jock pushed a little himself inside Jimin.