The Training Starts Now!

"Rise and shine cupcake!" came a screeching voice next to Decimo's ear, causing that said person to jump up from his bed in surprise. Laughter came from the floor as Kou rolled around, holding her stomach. "Hahahaha! Tsuna you jumped really high! My gods, your face! Hahahah! Priceless!" A tick mark appeared on Tsuna's forehead as he got up from bed, purposely stepping on the girl on the floor. "Omph! Ouch Sawada, that was harsh!"

"I don't care, what are you here for? I said I'll be at your house, not for you to show up at mine at," Tsuna looked at the clock briefly to read the time, just for him to swing his head towards it in anger, "four in the morning!" More laughter came out of Kou.

"You act like you have control over your training! Starting from today at four in the morning, you're going to undertake my training!"

"I'm sure we can do this later when I've gotten a proper number of hours of sleep. So the window is this way so you can-" Tsuna said, patting Kou's back and directing to the open window she obviously pried open to enter his room earlier. The arm that was directing her was quickly grabbed by Kou, twisting it behind Tsuna's back and kicking his feet from under him, she pinned in down with a mocking look.

"My, my, my, I would've assumed that you'd have better reflexes considering you're being tutored by the World's Greatest Hitman. But he is a hitman, not a teacher so it's understandable. We best work on reflexes first," Ijika said, tapping her chin as she contemplated what she needed to do to improve his reflexes. A nervous laugh escaped the lips of Vongola Decimo.

"You know, if Reborn heard you say that you'd be dead within seconds," the brunet said as he attempted to knock Kou off of him. The clicking of a tongue heard as Kou got up and threw a pair of clothing at Tsuna. It was a special pair of training clothes that Kou gave her students, it consist of a skin tight tank top and baggy pants that were modified to be resistant to flames and totally breathable and helped keep the wearer cool. They were black and the tank top had orange lines running down the sides of the shirt, and the same with the pants. A pair of gloves made out of the same material as the clothes was on top of the pile.

"Kou, I have my own gloves, I don't need these." Kou tutted at him, waving her finger in his face.

"Yes, you do. These are no different from your gloves, and it's best to try out new moves of a spare set instead of your combat gloves to avoid damaging yourself since they're a lot stronger and can produce more flames. Once you have the moves established and planned to the point where they're stabilized you can begin to practice the moves with your combat gloves. Make sense?" Tsuna nodded, understanding the point she was trying to make. A hesitant look crossed his face as a wary one took the place of it as he asked,

"Where exactly are we going to train?" This seemed to be the exact question she was waiting for a mischievous smile overtook her face.

"Get change, we're running to our training place, you'll find out that way." A groan escaped Tsuna as he headed towards the bathroom to prepare for his day of training.

----------

"Wow Tsuna, color me impressed! You got here a lot faster than I thought!" called out Kou from the top of a tree. Tsuna panted as he tried to even his breathing out and return his heartbeat back to normal.

"Tell me Kou, why the hell I just ran past five freaking towns?! There are places in Namimori that are just as suitable for training!"

"Now, now, we also have to work on stamina. Be glad I went easy on you! That was simply a test to see how far and how fast you can run! I was going to add a couple traps and wild animals but I decided against it, I prepared an obstacle course instead! And you're at the entrance of it! So take that map in your pocket and get started!" Kou yelled out with excitement before disappearing.

"She's a psychopath, a bloody psychopath," grumbled Tsuna as he started to jog, following the map that he didn't notice earlier in his pocket. Within seconds the first trap sprung on him, which happened to be a giant wrecking ball which was heading towards him quickly. He laid on his stomach just as it swung right above him, army crawling past the wrecking ball path and onto a landmine. Or nearly on a landmine if his intuition  hadn't told him that he was about to crawl on a trap. Tsuna sighed as he looked the sky with a exasperated look, a little voice at the back of his head telling him it was going to be a long day, better yet week.

---------

"Sooooooo, how was it?" asked a giggling shut-in. Tsuna shot a dirty look at her, expressing his pain through his eyes. This only made Kou giggle more. "I'm guessing you didn't like it? It was enjoyable for me, it was fun when that lion bit my leg also! Man I should add more next time, to only be injured once during training means it wasn't tough enough! I mean-"

"Kou, you have years of training, I have one, so that means the amount of wounds we have are different. So heal me already!" yelled a complaining brunet, he was covered in wounds and had dirt and twigs clinging to him. A small mumbles of complaint escaped Kou's lips as she mumbled how unappreciative Tsuna was being considering how much work she put into the obstacle course. Tsuna just rolled his eyes and responded with multiple yeahs, which were filled with sarcasm. As Kou finished using her Sun Flames on him Decimo took the chance to pull out the pacifier he was forced to carry. He studied it with a slight scowl.

"You're ruining your cute face with that scowl you know. You look better smiling or pinning someone down with a seductive smirk, oh my gods I need to see that. Will bondage be involved? Wait, you look like a bottom so wouldn't you be the one pinned down? But it'll look so sexy if you were the one pinning someone down, especially if it was Hibari-"

"Slow down Kou, I have no intention to do that to one of my Guardians, or anyone in general. So calm your dirty mind-" Tsuna said, cutting her off only to be cut off in return.

"You can pin me down!" This caused Tsuna to shoot her a look that clearly said that suggestion was never going to happen. In return she had a slightly disappointed look but a cheerful one quickly took its place. "Well that's a bummer, but you did a decent job today! Let's head back and get something to eat since we haven't ate all day! And you're about to yell about being healthy, so I'm going to start running!" she said, taking off. Tsuna, whose mouth was open to scold her about missing meals, sighed and closed his mouth. Glancing at the pacifier in his hand quickly before stuffing it back into his pants pocket, he ran after her, the feeling of someone watching him lingering in his mind. An audible sigh could be heard as Mist Flames disappeared from around a man. Kawahira looked at the two figures running towards Namimori with a sad gaze.

"I'm so sorry Tsuna, but this is the only way," then Checkerface disappeared in a swirl of Mist Flames.