one hundred thirty

Character questions/comments:

Alexa

Will you ever get back together with Sammy?
Probably not. I mean we dated twice and he screwed up both times, but we are friends again so I don't really know. All I know is I was definitely in love with him.
How do you know all the boys?
I grew up in Omaha with the Jacks, Sammy, and Skate. We all got big around the same time so we moved near each other in LA and I met people through them and vice versa. 
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!
I love you too, as long as you love 5 seconds of summer, or even if you don't I guess. 
Are you ready or are you think of completely moving in and forgetting sammy?
I think you mean am I ready to move on from sammy? If that is what you mean, I don't know. I haven't really met anyone else yet so I guess it all depends on if I meet someone but I don't really care to be in a relationship. I don't feel the need to always have a boyfriend. Plus, single life is great I don't have to share pizza with anyone.

Sammy

Why did you cheat?
I was drunk and I didn't even technically cheat. I went to a party and got so wasted I couldn't even see. All I did was kiss the girl and I felt like shit after I realized it wasn't Lexi. And she didn't make it easier by not letting me explain anything. 
Do you Still Love Alexa?
I will never stop loving her and I have since middle school. 

Justin

Do you think you and Alexa could be more than friends? I ship.
Uh, like dating wise I have no idea. I mean we have had our moments but honestly I don't think she is ready to have a boyfriend again. I think she is hot but I don't really think about her in that way. Fuck, now I am. I have no idea. Thanks for shipping it I guess.

Carter

How do you feel about all the boy drama?
What boy drama? I'm not really into guys, But Cameron and Justin are good looking I guess. Oh, you meant with Alexa. Uh, I don't know. She gets herself into things she shouldn't at times but It makes it somewhat awkward when I hang out with my friends and she comes over or something like that. Depending on the guy. I am usually on her side because she is my step-sister and a good friend of mine so yeah.

So, if you guys liked this please vote and comment if I should do this again. If you want me to just comment another question.Love you guys so much!

-A <3