Leaving This Place Behind

Zaras POV

*Two weeks later*

The time goes by really slow. I don't know if the universe hates me, but it really feels like that! It has been only two weeks, it's like the world doesn't want me to leave. WELL, TO BAD! I am going to leave anyway. 

Now, besides my angry toughts- I am going home from school, and the view is really pretty. The sun is shining and the spring is coming, the birds are singing! My bag is heavy, but im getting closer to my house, the trees are blooming, so are the flowers, its really colorful. In these two weeks not much has changed. Only I joined this application to meet friends online. Don't judge me, I know its lame, but I was bored too :D 

And I may, or may have not made a friend online. It's a guy named Gee, and it appears to be his reall name. He was confused at my name too. I have been thinking of him ever since, not like I like him, but he is nice to me. I havent had a friend for a long time. He is from a university in America, I don't know much about him, but he seems to like me.

*The messages*

Zara: Hi, Gee, how are you?

Gee: Heyy, im good, you? University is getting boring

Zara: It can't be that bad, school sucks even more! :D

Gee: Nah, when you come here, you'll understand. ;)

Zara: The sad part is, im going to a diffrent university, Gee, you knew that! :(

Gee: Yeah, I know, but you should come and visit!

Zara: Ill try my best! Anyway, I have to go, ttyl! :*

Gee: Byee :*

*Back to reality*

My house feels empty, it propably is. I go up to my room, our house is not big, but it is just enough to get really scared all the time. I go down the hall and enter my room, I jump on my bed and fall back. I cose my eyes, the weird part is, I started thinking about Gee. What the hell?! I want to message him now. I don't have anything to lose, so fuck it.

Zara: Hi, I still want to talk to you...

Gee: Yeah, me too. You know that I like you?

Oh, my. What do I reply?!

Zara: Are you sure, Im pretty stupid...

Gee: No, I think Im falling for you! 

I feel awkward. But I think I like him too. I won't reply, I feel stupid.

Gee: I think I love you..

What?? No, he doesn't! Maybe.. NO!! But he helped me get trough these two weeks. I don't know what to think. 

Zara: I like you too, ttyl.

My life can't get any more confusing.

*After two months (Zaras university day)*

"Moooomm, I'll be ok!!" I yelled to her from the car.

"Did you pack your stuff? Are you feeling well? Are you cold?" My mom kept on asking stupid questions.

"I did it, now let me leave and get there in time! " I shrugged.

"Call me as soon as you get there! John, you have to call me too, tell me if the place is... Ok! " 

"Yes, Ma' am!" Me and my dad called out.

"Love you! Have a great trip!" 

"Love you too, Ill call you later." 

And we were on our way. This is so awesome, cool, interesting, fun, I can call like a 100 more of words ! I may have a good life from now on. I hope it goes well. Wish me luck.

*My note*

So, what did you think, what will happen? Im not sure yet myself : D 

Thank you for reading, if you liked it, make sure you vote and comment, ill update sa soon as I can!

XO Pollution