"I did not kill your mother, boy-"

"Maybe not. But you killed Opal," you gulped down the lump in your throat.

"I know and I... I regret it," he sighed averting your threatening gaze. "You really loved her."

"I did. She was the only light in my darkness after Mom. And she didn't just see my as heir to the throne. She saw me for my natural beauty. She saw me for me, Dad," you sighed, "I wish you could truly understand love."

"I'd once known love," he rebutted.

You glared him down and he cowered down to the tree trunk. "Love for sex doesn't count, dumbass."

"Well, I know that Leiglon can't replace Opal but... I think she can be a proper wife for you, Y/N, I really do. She's like Opal in everyway, you see-"

You slammed your fist down onto tree branch. "Don't you get it? No one can replace Opal! No one can replace Mom! They were irreplaceable creatures that can't be cloned! They were the kindest creatures in this world! And you took both of them away from me, you selfish bastard!" You screamed at his face.

"I see," he gulped. "W-well, I'll just have to find Leiglon a new husband, I suppose."

You didn't respond and let the thunder represent your current mood. Because of your outburst, your headache now grew close to unbearable, but you couldn't show him weakness. No... you had done it before and you will not make that mistake again. It nearly cost you your life. "Dad..."

"Yes, son?" Zalgo looked at you with hopeful eyes.

"Go home."

He sighed and watched as you jumped down from the branch and began to walk home. "Y/N, please wait." You stopped and waited for him to continue, turning your head ever so slightly. You felt a tug on your pant leg and turned all the way around to see that your father was on his knees and gripping your jeans like his life depended on it. "Y/N, my son," he smiled weakly as tears ran down his face, "my only son. You're the only family I have left. Please, I need you with me. I can't do this on my own."

"Go find another wife since you think women can just be replaced like broken objects," you said with coldness. "It never stopped you before."

"I may be able to find another wife, but I can't find another son," he sobbed, burying his face in your leg. "You're all I have left."

You patted his hair and waited for his tears to recede. As much as you hated to admit it, Zalgo was still your father. And you still loved him. Just... not as much as you did before. "C'mon, Dad, stop crying." He continued to weep. You got down to his level and grabbbed his chin with your thumb and forefinger. "Stop it," you cooed.

"I-I-I'm sorry," he sniffled.

"Dad, you need to stop this. It's been, what? Four years? I'm around twenty-two in human years, so yeah. It's been four years of this nonsense, man. I'm not coming back home and I am not letting you marry me off to some whore along with that," you said gently but sternly. "I'm happy with the Creepypastas. They're my family now." You looked into his red eyes. "But don't worry, you're still my Dad," you kissed his forehead and got up, walking back home with your head down to the muddy ground. And there you left Zalgo: alone in the rain.

***

You stumbled into the mansion at two in the morning, wet and tired. Jeff was on the couch along with E.J. talking while he ate a kidney in his hands. Probably from a recent kill. You wiped rain from your bangs and tried your best to ignore the colossal  migraine in your head.

"Woah, what the f*ck happened to you?" Jeff asked.

"Business," you growled.

"He... came again?" E.J. asked quietly as to not tick off your already pissy mood.

"Yes he did," you sighed.

"Do you want anything for your head, Madness?" He asked.

You waved your hand away. "Maybe tomorrow. I gotta talk to Slender."

"Of course," he said.

You trudged in your wet clothes to Slenderman's office in the back of the mansion. Once you reached the wooden door, you knocked on it twice. "Come in, child," Slender's thought came muffled in your head through your pounding headache. You opened the door and sat down in the seat across from his desk, keeping you head level with his. "Masky and Hoodie told me what happened."

"Of all of the times he could've shown up, it had to be today," you complained.

"I agree, you did not show the usual signs of a visit like you tend to do," Slender folding his hands.

"That bastard is starting to sneak up on me, Slender. I don't know what to do," you said.

"Do not worry, child," Slender reassured you, "we will find a way to stop Zalgo. Do want anything for your migraine?"

You looked confused and suspiciously at the tall man. "How did you know I have a headache?"

"Because my messages are having trouble getting through to you," he said simply.

"Right," you chuckled, "maybe later."

"Tomorrow then?"

"Yes, please."

"Alright," he chuckled once, "you are dismissed."

"Thank you," you nodded and left the room. Once in your room, you took off all of your wet clothes and hung them to dry next to your window. You changed boxers and put on a pair of pajama pants and slipped into bed, completely forgetting about your head.