Just as Guanlin thought he was going to faint, Seonho and his crew finished their performance and went down the stage, Seonho dashing over where his friends were with his sweaty figure and wide smile.

"Wow Seonho! You were really good up there," Samuel high-fived the said guy while Daehwi messed up his hair. "Really, really good! How'd you manage to ace that kind of concept anyway?"

"Daehwi's right, you know. With the Kang Dongho, the Kang Daniel, and the Joo Haknyeon up there, you definitely stood out," Jinyoung remarked. "Even my eardrums hurt from all your fangirls screaming your name."

They all laughed and agreed anyway. "Who wouldn't resist me anyway?" Seonho raised an eyebrow, and they all gagged in response.

"Bud, you're zoning out again," Jihoon brought Guanlin's conciousness back to reality, elbowing his side again but harder this time. "More like, glaring," Jihoon glanced to where Seonho was, and then back to Guanlin. "At Jinyoung's arm on Seonho's shoulder. Chill out, dude."

Guanlin rolled his eyes and scoffed. Why would he even glare at Jinyoung's hand patting Seonho's shoulder, now slowly caressing his arm up and down, geting really touchy-feely with his bestfriend? He could only gulp as he noticed his tensed fingers.

"Pfft, look at you, getting pathetic," Jihoon let out a small chuckle as he covered his mouth like a posh English woman. "No need to worry, we all know who Jinyoung belongs to anyway," he set his hands inside his pockets with a smug look.

"Yeah," Guanlin managed to croak out his first word ever since the performance started. "Definitely not you." He then left a pouting Jihoon and walked towards his other friends.

"Guanlin!" Seonho walked towards his stoic—but if you looked closely, sweating and lightly flushed—best friend. They stopped when they were an armlength away from each other, and Guanlin nodded in acknowledgement. "Hey there."

"Did you like the performance? Did I look cool? I looked cool, right?"

"Yeah. It was," Guanlin glanced away for a bit to think of an appropriate description. "Something new."

"Was it, now?"

"Yeah."

And they left it at that. People were still moving around them, yet they remained silent and remained still as if somebody had glued their feet. Guanlin took the time to scrutinize Seonho's sweaty, glistening, adorable, absolutely stunning face, from his eyebrows, to his nose, his lips and his brown, round eyes that, if given the chance, he would stare at them for how long he wanted to. Especially now accentuated with the liquid eyeliner, he knew he was definitely liking it.

If it wasn't obvious enough, Lai Guanlin, a seventeen-year old boy originally from Taipei, now residing in Seoul, was head over heels and definitely gay and bent for his bestfriend for two years, Yoo Seonho.

The two of them were getting awkward now. Guanlin was still staring, Seonho was fidgeting, and the two of them still maintained eye contact.

Until Seonho let a deadly question slip out from his mouth and target Guanlin's deadly spot, like how a dart hit the critical bull's-eye. "So, are you gonna kiss me soon or nah?"

Guanlin, right then and there, let out a very pitiful wheeze, his hand on one of his bended knees as the other kept caressing his chest. Leave that to Seonho to make him feel embarassed anytime of the day.

As much as he'd want to take up the offer, he weighed the consequences. Would he really k-kiss (he blushed at the thought) Seonho, in front of the people, most especially his friends, whom he would be sure that they wouldn't let this die down until death? Moreover, this could only be one of his cheeky friend's jokes, like that one time he asked Guanlin to "wipe his ass" when he accidentally sat on a Cheeto, or when he wanted to marry Guanlin because he wanted to "wake up to his cooking everyday".

"Or nah...?" He answered when he was able to stop his choking and when he was a bit sane, and he swore he saw Seonho's lips slightly frown and his eyes losing a bit of their sparkle. Could it be that he really meant it this time?

"Hey stupid! It was a rhetorical question! You were supposed to kiss him after he asked that—ow, ow, Sam, stop! Stop pulling my ear!"

"Shhh! You're letting them know that we were listening!"

"It was obvious in the first place anyway."

"Woojin? Since when did you get here?"

Seonho slightly laughed and took a step forward, them pretty much zoning out their surroundings for the second time. He let his fingers wander over Guanlin's collar and said with a smile. "Daehwi's pretty smart, maybe I should kiss him instead, hm—"

Guanlin may or may have not let his lips kiss his best friend's out of jealousy, or may be out of irresistible desires. Either way, both of their wishes were fulfilled, the taller guy's hands encircling the shorter one's waist as they deepened the kiss. People noticed, most of them didn't, but what matters was that they confirmed that they were indeed, gay and bent for each other, thanks to Seonho's straightforwardedness and Guanlin's courage this time, and of course should we even forget the fucking black eyeliner.

"So, like, are we gonna date now, or nah?"

—————

i just love the byeongari twins so much im sorry i couldn't resist the call of gay fanfiction aDiOS

if ur uncomfortable bc they're both minors etc etc then u can imagine thay they're alrdy legal ok doks !! i didnt rlly state their ages here so there ya go

busanamjas