Birth

Time skip: 3 months

POV: Marinette

   It's about 6:04 am. I had a strange feeling in my gut that woke me up. I'm  lying in our bed in the apartment. Adrien, Tikki, and Plagg were long asleep. After a few moments of being awake, I suddenly had a sharp pain in my body.

"–Ooh..." I grunted and put a hand on my stomach, which was like a watermelon sitting on me.

Just when I thought the pain had stopped, I felt as if I started to uncontrollably urinate. I used my surroundings to try and sit up, and I turned on my night side light. Removing the covers, I saw a wet trail coming from my body. I instantly knew what was going on, and another pain came. Pain, after pain, after pain. I moved down and leaned against my arm, trying to find words through this.

"A-dri-en..." I tried to call, but sounded weak. He just stayed asleep.

I calmed myself down with a breathing exercise my doctor taught me. When I was capable, I use my arm to gently nudge his shoulder.

"A-Adrien...." I called out louder.

"Hm?" He slightly rolled over and yawned, opening his eyes to look at me.

"I-we..mnhh...ne-ed to go..to h-hospital..." I managed to spit out.

As soon as I said that, he looked like someone had poured an ice cold bucket of water on his head.

"Wait, NOW?!?!"

He quickly sat up and looked very nervous. He shot out of bed and quickly through on the first pair of pants he saw. He then moved over to my side and helped me up. I got changed into only God knows what and grabbed the bag I started to pack a couple days ago.

As soon as we were ready, we locked up the place and made our way to his car. Once we were in the car, I put on my seatbelt ever so loosely.

"Y-you okay?" He croaked, starting up the car.

".ye-yeah..."

I suddenly felt more liquid coming out of me, and grabbed a towel I put in the bag. We then sped off towards the hospital. When we got there, it was about 6:36 and still very dark and a bit of light. He parked the car at a place very close to the hospitals entrance and helped me out of the car.

Now, I couldn't walk. Not without help at least. I had to clutch onto his hand and use it as support as we made our way to the hospital. When we got through the glass door, He pulled over a wheel chair that was by our side.

"Here, this way you don't walk.." He said, quickly sitting me down and wheeling me to the front desk.

When the nurse saw us he quickly called for some assistance. We were put into a large room with a place to lay down and some chairs, an I was told to get undressed and put on a robe without underwear.

Adrien helped me pull the clothes off my body and put on the robe on. I was then told to lay on the hospital bed that was elevated and bent in a way so the doctor could help me. When on the bed, I was told to fold my legs and put my feet on two little rod like things. was feeling very sharp that didn't go away. I clutched onto Adrien's hand for some sort of relief.

    A few moments later, we saw Doctor Coswell come through the door with some equipment and a few nurses.

"I hear you're in labor?" She asks, moving over to a sink to wash her hands and put on some gloves.

   Before I could answer, Adrien does for me.

"Y-yes."

    She quietly chuckles and walked over to me, lifting up my robe a bit to see what was going on.

"O-oh dear.." She quietly said to herself.

"Is something wrong?" We asked in unison.

"No.. It's just.. Your crowning. I'm going to have to work kinda quickly here." She said getting in position.

   I felt the cold rubber gloves touch me.

"Okay Marinette, I'm going to need you to push, okay? I will tell you when to take a brake, and you must breath with the exercises that I taught you. If you don't then you may not get enough oxygen, which will lead to you fainting, and will make it very hard to get them out." She told me. "Now when I count to three, I would like you to push. Not to hard though. Okay...
......one........two..........three!"

   I used some of my strength to tighten my abdominal muscles, causing the doctor to complement me.

"You're doing great Marinette, have a quick breathing an when you feel up to it, try to push again."

   I nodded and took some more breaths. Now, the pain was feeling numb. I still felt it but it wasn't unbearable. When I felt ready, I tried to push again.

Time skip: forty-five min

    After a long time of pushing, I did one large push. When I did, the doctor looked very surprised. I was going to ask why she looked surprised when she waved the nurses over to hand her a towel and bring over some squeezers and scissors.

     I couldn't see anything while positioned like this. I heard a cry, and after a few minuets, the nurse picked up something and walked over to me.

"You can't hold her right now, but this is your baby girl." She smiled and lowered the thing cradled in her arms.

   A little baby. Lightly crying and moving its little fingers. I felt a tear drip down my cheek but when I felt another shock of pain, I knew I couldn't draw my attention away. I pushed some more, feeling more come out.

   After about another hour, I successfully gave birth to two. Doctor Coswel complemented me again on how short the pregnancy was for a first time mother having twins, and said that I was like Adrien's mother. I took the same amount of time as she did apparently.

    The nurses, along with Adrien, went out to the nurseries to clean the babies up, and Doctor Coswel had me keep pushing to get the placenta out of me. When I was done, she told me to get some rest. And boy, did I get some rest. As soon as I was done, my eyes closed and I fell asleep.

     Hello people! Hope you..well, hope this chapter was okay! I was writing this at six in the morning till now cause I just randomly woke up😂😂😂. I don't know much about child birth necessarily, but I think I got at least some of it right. Idk, maybe when I experience it, I'll know how it feels😂. See you guys later👍🏻