The flight

POV:Marenette

"Marinette dupain-cheng?"

"Here!"

"Adrien Agreste?"

"Here!"

"Ok, that's the last of 'em!" The teacher said.

We heard the people say that the plane is here.

"Let's get on!" The teacher said.

We all grabbed our luggage and got on. Adrien held his suitcase and the bag my parents gave him, and I wheeled my suitcase. I grabbed my luggage, and using my mussels, I lifted it up and placed it in the bunk. I also snatched Adrien's suitcase and did the same.

"When did you get so strong?" He teased.

"When she became a superhero.." Alya quietly said behind my ear.

I got startled and jumped over to Adrien.

"Alya..!" Nino quietly  yelled behind her.

"What?!" She smiled.

    " ok, so you do know... Are you disappointed?" I said, grabbing Adrien's hand.

" Oh hell no! I'm actually relived! I thought it was Chloe, this is much better!" She yelled, but not too loud.

     I sighed

   ( the seats we had were facing each other. We were in the back of the plane, nobody around us)

"And you are the flirtatious black cat?"she asked pointing toward Adrien.

    He slowly knodded.

"Wow. Neither of you act very much like your secret identities.."

"You say that, but when he comes over my house, the puns are endless..." I giggled.

"At least I'm paw-sitive about my puns!"Adrien yelled.

      Everybody laughed.

The plane's engine started. I clutched onto the seat and Adrien's hand.

"Mari,you ok?" Everybody asked

"Oh yeah... I've just.. Neverbeeninaplanebefore.....!" I said really fast

"Really? And to think you are the 'fearless hero'. Haahahahha.." Alya laughed

"Oh ha ha..." I said.

The plane started moving and I shoved my face into Adrien's arm. He laid his head on mine.

"It's ok Mari... Nothing bads going to happen..." He said.

I got up, and calmed down.

"Ok, who wants sweets from the best bakery in Paris!?" I asked.

"ME!!!" Everybody yelled

I bent down to get the bag, when Alya pined me down.

"ADRIEN!!!! WHAT THE HELL IS THIS?!?!" She yelled

"Uh....." He said, fiddling with his thumbs.

"It's a hickey isn't it?!?" She yelled

Adrien smirked.

"Maybe..." He shyly spoke.

She looked at him with an angry look, then smiled.

"That's my boy..." She said, letting me back up.

"Um... Ok then..." I stuttered.

"Uh, here you go!" I said handing them the bag.

I took out a little lunch box. Inside was cheese and cookies. I took some cookies and put them in my purse. I also took some cheese and shoved it in Adrien's hidden pocket.

Hours later.

POV: Adrien

I woke up, the pilot saying we were landing in a few minutes. I looked over at Marinette, who was passed out on my shoulder.