The date part two

POV::Adrien

   'She's so cute..' I thought, admiring the gorgeous bluenette 

She looked at me.

"Thanks.." She smiled an blushed

I now was the color of red velvet cake.

We made eye contact for a long time, until the waitress came back with our drinks

"Thank you!" Mari said, taking a drink from her Shirley temple

"Your food will be out in a few minutes." She smiled and walked away.

'I love you so much Mari...' I thought

She looked at me and smiled.

"I love you too.." She blushed

'I've got to stop saying things out loud!' I yelled at myself.

She giggled.

An hour later

POV:Marinette

"I couldn't eat another bite..." I groaned.

"So no dessert?" He smiled

"Hmmmmm...... My stomach could be persuaded..." I giggled.

"Would you like some dessert?" The waitress asked

Without looking away from my eyes, and a smirk on his face, he spoke.

"May we please have a chocolate lava cake with some vanilla ice cream?"

"Coming right up!" She walked away

My eyes widened. I smirked and he grabbed my hands over the small table.

"I'm going to get fat if you keep this up.." I said, fiddling with his thumbs.

"No you aren't, you live in a bakery and you don't get fat." He smiled

"Here you go!" The waitress handed us the lava cake and two spoons.

"Thanks!" I said,taking my spoon and got some cake, chocolate, and ice cream on it.

Before Adrien could do anything, I plopped it in his mouth.

"Hmmmmm..." He groaned

He seductively glared at me😏.

"Ahahaha...." I laughed.

He took his spoon and did the same thing to me. Except I wouldn't let go of his spoon. I giggled with the spoon in my mouth. I let go after he came over, sat next to me and started tickling me.

"Ok ok! Truce!" I said out of laughing

He stopped and grabbed his spoon. He got some more and shoved it in his mouth. I got some more too,and shoved the sweetness in my mouth.
We finished eating and he payed.

We walked out side, and went to the park. There was a shady bench under the trees and we ran over too it.

" well this is fun!" He said,taking my hand in his.

I blush, looking at his face. Then he starts laughing.

"Ahahahaha!"

"What?" I asked

He licked his lips and leaned in. He was inches away and the gap closed. He was passionately kissing me. My heart was racing,and I kissed him back. His lips parted,and I parted mine too.

I moaned into the kiss, he stuck his tongue in my mouth. We kissed for a long time. Then we parted for air. Then he licked my upper lip.

"You had some chocolate there." He said leaning back and cupping my cheek with his hand.

" I'm glad I did." I flirted. Grabbing his hand.

We stayed at the park for an hour, and decided to go back to my house. We walked inside,and there was the thousands of people who loved sweets in line.

                2 weeks later

Adrien and I went out for our 9th date. We came back after seeing a horrer movie, walked in my room. (I got rid of my posters a while agoXD) He glanced around,looking a bit disappointed.

"What's wrong?" I asked

"Nothing!" He said, his smile came back.

He sat on my bed crisscrossed. 'He reminds me of Chat...' I thought, but they got interrupted.

'Boom!!' We heard from outside.

"Uh... I'm going to go get help!" He said, darting out side.

"Tikki, spots on!" I yelled and jumped out my window.