little wingman (1990)

badangerous era
short and chitty
important a/n at end

-✗-

you laugh while michael and macaulay chased you around, each with a water balloon in hand. at times when you were stressed you would just  ask your friend michael to come over and have a stress free day.

both of you really liked having kids around, because they also had no worries in the world.

"ah!" you scream as you feel the water and rubber splash your feet.

"game over!" michael yells and jogs over to you, offering his hand, being the gentlemen he is. you stand up and jump on michael's back. something you always did.

"janet is coming over in a bit, y/n would you mind waiting for her?"

"yeah sure don't hold up!"

once y/n is out of sight michael turns to macaulay and kneels down.

"tell me everything" michael begs

"in one condition" macaulay smirks. michael rolls his eyes and starts bringing out his wallet

"not money! put in a good word for me to janet aye? she is a babe!" macaulay sighs and winks at michael.

michael laughs and shakes macaulay's hand.

"y/n told me that she loves when a guy is shy around his crush. he doesn't need to be tuff but he can be protective"

"soooo...y/n i need advice" macaulay asks his friend

"go ahead bup" you sip your slushee and rest your head on michael's shoulder, not knowing michael is blushing because of your action.

"well i like this girl and she is like my best friend...but i like her more than a friend. how do i know she likes me back?" michael gives macaulay a thumbs up and sly wink.

"wellll what are her interests?"

"having fun, going to amusement parks, eating, watching disney movies but she-"

macaulay rolls up his sleeve and reads what michael wrote down for him, describing you.

"is a ray of sunlight, and a, uhhh"

michael coughs.

"blessing" michael mumbles between his coughs, clear enough for macaulay to understand.

"and a blessing!"

"she sounds familiar? well she sounds a lot like me, and im guessing you've tried to confess but whenever you do she thinks it's as friends?" you ask and slurp your slushee

"yes!" michael said loudly, both of you turning your head at him.

"i mean all aries' are the same" michael quickly said (i used my sign change it if you want)

"how'd you know she is an aries?" you ask raising your eyebrow

"just a hunch"

"i'll tell you later macaulay gotta head home."

"that's it?" michael asked.

"pretty much. ya know im 12 and even im smart enough to know she is hinting at you" macaulay jogged into the house waiting for janet's arrival.

michael smiled and thanked his little wingman.

--

this is cute
also my tablet is kinda broken rn and all my book cover apps are there so requests might take awhile unless i just delete some stuff and download them on my phone