One Last Kiss-Have Mercy

Y/N's POV

Videogrophy has always been something, I have been interested ever since I was with my sisters. In the 60's no artists ever made music videos for their songs. I always wanted to actually see what they actually wanted to say through the video. It always dissapointed me how artists like Elvis, or James Brown never got to make music videos. So in the early 70's me and my sisters started making music videos for our songs. And so did The Jackson's. I was in love with video of Blame It On The Boogie. Michael has always made the best music videos or may I say short films in history...never mind about Michael. My album 'On Purpose' has a variety of different sounds to it, but the more recognized song 'Love Is The Name' is a more romanctic, up beat tune to it. It's one of my favorites. I want the music video to be mysterious. The setting is a ball room. I want this video to be remembered. I just a need love intrest, and they called me to say they found one. This man has to have that whole 80's look. Long black hair, mullet maybe. He needs to be childish, but serious when he has to be. I hope they find someone like this.

Today is our first day of shooting the video. Im currently driving to the set, while humming Wake Me Up Before You Go. It's one my favorite songs. I'm kind of nervous, today is where I met the guy playing my love intrest. He can be a self centered jerk. I hope not. I finally arrive  to set, and already see everyone setting up. We have an amazing director with us, a well experienced choreographer, we're not actually recording anything today, we're going over the idea of the video, the dance, my wardrobe. It's going to be fun, yet tiring. I jog over to the set and the backuo dancers gawk at me. They are star struck, and I think it's adorable. That was me when I was a kid looking at Diana Ross.

"Y/N Y/L/N oh, the women herself. It's such an honor to meet you" the director told me.
"Thank you sir, so what are we going to do today?"
"Basically we all get to know eachother, then we go over the whole idea. Then we work on choreography"

5 hours, that's the perks of being a pop star.

"Would you like to meet John? You may know him he's a celebrity himself"

John. Sounds nice and all. Still dont know wether he's nice or not, John...which celebrity is that?

"Yeah"

A small tap on my shoulder causes me turn around and come face to face with this John.

And oh my lanta. This John is John Stamos. Uncle Jesse, he's amazing. He's playing my love intrest. Have mercy.

"Hi! I'm John Stamos also known as Uncle Jesse"
"Hey there! I know who you are I love full house, your amazing it's a pleasure to work with you John!"

His face lit up, in excitement. It's adorable. Not in a he's so hot way but in a celebrity meeting a fan way. Although he reminded me of someone, black long hair, he looks famili- oh great. That's why, he reminds me of Michael. Oh lord. I need to forget about Michael! We're done. He's with Tatiana.

-•-

"Okay everyone! Welcome to the set of Love Is The Name. Now we all are going to be like a family okay. We all treat each other nice. Now any questions"

Silence.

"Y/N would you like to say any words?"

"Yeah, hey everybody you may know me as Y/N Y/L/N. You may see me as one of the biggest pop stars in the world but on set, treat me like any other normal person. Also, as I look around you all seem like friendly nice people. So let's all be nice and fair."

-•-

"Now the idea of the video, is Y/N plays a quiet, independent girl, and there's a big masquerade ball at her school. You don't want to go, but your friend recommended you do so you went along. John is the guy you have a crush on, he likes to stay quiet, but is very popular. Once the song comes on, you two start dancing, but no waltz, since its an upbeat song. Now Jamie you can work with Y/N and the backup dancers, while I work with John. Day 1 of a historical video people!"

We all break apart and I go with Jamie, the choreographer. She has worked with Madonna, Cyndi Lauper, George Michael. So I trust her.

-•-

After 2 hours, we're still working on the choreography, it's worth it. I wanna show to the world I'm not effected by any breakup. I'm not famous for being Michael Jackson's ex. I can move on and start over. I need to prove myself.

If I did any supernatural imagine (or series) what would you like?

Check out my backup account jacksonstreet

and check out broken :)

Okay but John Stamos is one sexy uncle just saying.