3. Royals

As the teens all sat in his family room, smoking a joint of weed, tyler got in front and hit by it all. Badly.
He was drunk, high, and not only was he smoking weed, he was totally smoking cigarettes.
I mean, it's tyler. How can he not?

They where sitting on the floor near the TV as they turned it on to adult swim to play some rick and morty.
Tyler was a giggling pile of shit on the floor.

He was a total different person once the drugs and alcohol hit him.

Not only did Joshua think he was a hard to get when sober, he was adorable while not. Which wasn't helping his case in getting over the boy he could possibly never get with.

"Tyler! How many drinks have you had?" Ashely asked with a giggle when she saw her drunk best friend giggling on the floor because of his cards against humanity answer.

"I-I du-dunno." He giggled when he sat back up.

"Maybe it's Time to slow down then,". Joshua said softly as he was the only real sober person- which wasn't all that true either. He have had some drinks himself, but not to the point if tyler.

"Joshua"

tyler said sweetly as he popped the 'a's sound out. The whole group of teen Where watching them.
Now added on Melanie.

"Yes tyler?"
Joshua replied.

"Can we Go get the orange juice now? 'M sleepy," tyler smiled as he laid his head on Joshua's lap. Making the older boy laugh.

"Sure." He chuckled.

Tyler's face went from a happy look, to a overly happy look as Joshua helped him up. Waving to the other teens as tyler stumbled to joshes car.

"W-what about my c-ar?"
Tyler said as josh buckled him in.

"Ashley's gunna drive it home when she sobers up tomorrow. I'm taking you to a hotel." Josh said. Closing the door and walking to his side of the car afterwards.

"I wanna go home, though," tyler pouted.

"I'm just doin' what you told me, ty,"

"I want Orange juice," tyler said as he crossed his arms. Huffing in a drunk frustration.

"I'm driving as fast as I can, tyler." Joshua chuckled. "We'll get you that orange juice."

"Okay," tyler said.

" 'm sleepy." He mumbled as his head pulled back and got comfy on the chair.-to the best abilities in a 2009 Kia-

"Get yourself some sleep then. I'll wake you up when we are st the hotel okay?" Josh said as he placed his hand on Tyler's thigh, rubbing circles on it softly to lull him to sleep.

"Mkay, just don't forget my orange juice," he hummed as he was already slipping to sleep.

"I won't," josh whispered as he glanced at the pretty, drunk, shy boy with a bruised wrist and a bloody hoodie in his car.

About five minutes later Joshua pulled up to a UDF and got out, shutting the door as softly as possible to not wake the Pretty boy sleeping in his car, looking back through the window to make extra sure he hadn't moved. And he didn't.