6 || bodak yellow

Bắt đầu từ đầu

The yellow shirt looked good on him. But he was a stranger and I don't do strangers. I want to know why he was at my doorstep though.

"Hey, my name is Cas and I'm selling some mix tapes, wanna by one?" He asked with a smile on his face.

I shook my head at him. "No, thanks."

"Well can I get your name and your number ?" He smirked licking his lips and pulled out his phone.

"The name is Yael and you are not getting my number" I muttered closing the door in his face.

I heard him laugh from the other side. I shook my head and walked back to where my movie was playing.

My phone went off and I looked at the screen to see an unknown number. I decline the called and continued my movie.

Monday 8:45 p.m.

Mara and I sat in our History class as we just sat there and waited for Amir to show up.

"Hey, I'm coming over to your place later, okay?" Mara said to me. She wasn't really asking but I guess my parents can meet one of my friends.

" okay, that's fine. I walk home just so you know"

" walking ain't gon hurt nobody." She said eating a twizzler. The fact that she eats candy this early in the morning is not surprising to me at all.

I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket and I took it out to see I got a text message from Amir. I rose a brow and replied back to her.

Why didn't she just text Mara and ask for her to get her work.

I shrugged it off. "Amir is not coming today." I said to Mara.

"Oh, okay" she said not really caring.

"She also wants to know if you would get her homework for her." She huffed. Is there a problem between the two.

"Yeah, yeah I'll get it. I swear she has all these cousins that come to school her and her uncle is the PE teacher and yet she asks me to get her work. " she ranted.

I rose a brow. Well that went left quickly. I decided not to question on her sudden mood change afraid she would snap at me.

"Okay class, today I am giving you guys a history assignment that is due Friday. I want you guys in groups of three and I will pick the groups" our history teacher said.

I sighed. I hate group projects. I laid my head down.

"Group One, Yael Brewster, Alamara Fisher and Qamar Iheme." Who is he?