Chapter 20

IMPORTANT PLEASE READ:

Hi guys,I'd like to use names for the cast now.So as for this story,it's no longer YN it is now,

Bella

Thank you all for reading,I hope you're not too mad since I changed the name(Yeah it's a really pretty big deal tbh.) but please keep on reading :)

Also,it isn't World Day because I just found something 'similar' to another story so I just used Prom.

.......

BELLA

It was almost gone but you still can see the caption.So much struggle to remove it.

LEILA

"And Bella lied to me!" Greyson ranted.It actually worked,Greyson officially hates Bella.

"Bella does that around the house.She is lazy,careless and mean." I lied.

"Well its a good thing you're not just like her." He grinned. Greyson continued,"By the way,I need to go to the restroom..why not you play your piano piece when I'm back?" He then left me.

Oh my gosh what do I do?! I can barely play anything! Oh god! I took my phone out and started to call....

BELLA

"Ugh! These Sharpie pens!" I said.I've been wiping my face for 5 minutes and it's still not gone yet!

I grabbed my phone and answered it.

"Hello?" I said

"Hi Bella." It was Leila.Why?

"I need you in school now.ASAP."

"What? Why? Why on earth do you need me?"

"JUST DO IT NOW."

"Okay!Okay!" I said.

She hung up the phone.I did my final cleanse.Finally the caption was off.

I got out of the place and went back to school.

"LEILA!" I screamed

"Bella! Quickly get in here!"

"No! First,tell me why--"

"Just get in!" Leila said dragging me in the music room.I saw Greyson.Ugh.

"Use the keyboard there,and plug it in the speakers!" Leila whispered.

"Why??"

"Just do it! And make sure to play your little song you made with the papers!"

I just followed her orders and turned on the keyboard.Did Greyson even notice me?

A/N : btw there is a second small room for the keyboard so Greyson wouldn't notice Bella at all :P

Uhm okay lets start.

I started playing the piece i made.It's a good thing I remembered it because if I didn't I would be so dead right now.

Wait is Leila using me? She is tapping on those keys for the song.I couldn't stand it but to stop.I stopped right there.Nobody steals my piece.

LEILA

The music stopped.Greyson looked at me confused and asked,"Are you okay?"

Think fast! "Uhm,Greyson I totally forgot that I need to do my chores back at home!"

"Uhm..okay.Tomorrow is prom.So,would you want to do a performance?"

I hurriedly answered him,"Yeah sure.Whatever!" I said running off.

BELLA

I waited for Greyson to leave.So he did,I didn't want him to notice me as I walked out of school to go back home since Leila left me.I was so tired.Too much drama.I walked down the pavements letting the cool air embrace my skin.The breeze made me relax myself.I arrived back home,as I was unlocking the front door,

Ring Ring

I slid my phone out of my pocket and answered it.

"Hello?"

"Bella."

"Vanessa? Why are you calling?"

"Just to let you know.I'm in the airport."

"Why?!"

She sighed,"I'm off to London."

"Without letting me know?! Wait I'm coming!"

"No! Bella.I'm boarding on the plane now.I-I just wanted to say goodbye."

"No! Vanessa!"

But she hung up.I sighed.

PAGE BREAK

I went in the house to find Maura.I saw taking a rest on the couch.

"Maura,why did you send Vanessa earlier than expected?"

She shrugged and ignored me.Again I say,"Maura,why did you send Vanessa??"

She took a deep breath with an anger in her tone,"I want her to check in early."

"How can you call yourself a mother by sending your own child away?!" I stormed off.

LEILA

"I'm so going to kill Bella." I said to myself.

But at the same time,I buried my face in my hands.I just said I'd perform in prom without thinking again,I can't even play the piece.

I got out of the room and walked up to the attic where Bella stays.

I knocked on her door and Bella quickly opened the door.

"Why did you stop playing?" I ask.

"Nobody uses me to impress some hot guy." Bella said.

I rolled my eyes,"Yeah,yeah whatever.Anyway,can you play that piece again? Like now?"

I have a plan,I need her playing the piece and record it for tomorrow.I can use it by then.

Bella asks,"What? Why?"

"Just do it." I demand.

"No!" She said.

I grabbed her wrist and hold it tightly until she squealed in pain,"Ahk!"

"Now." I demand.