Chapter 18 - Accidental Kiss

BELLA

I finished the pasta and I already heard guests coming through the door.I didn't bother looking since I guess it's one of Maura's facebook friends.

I grabbed the pasta and laid it on the dining table.I could still hear Maura talking with the guests at the front door.So I quickly took the plates and laid it on the dining table to make it look more 'fancy'

After that I went up to take a bath.Gosh today was tiring.I took a nice hot bath and I just felt so relaxed!

"Why is Vanessa even leaving?" I asked myself.She'll be gone and I have no one to turn myself to.I sighed and continued to relax myself.I didn't want to think of these things anymore.

GREYSON

"And who is this young boy?" asked Ms.Summers.She has been talking non-stop about making this new business thing.Obviously,she is just trying to catch my dad's eyes.Hah.

"This is my son Greyson!"

"H-Hi" I waved.

"Oh Greyson!Well I heard you'll be taking my daughter out at prom!"

"Uhm I'm not taking Bella or Vanessa out." I chuckled.

"I mean my other daughter Leila!"

Leila is one of the Summers?

"Leila is your daughter?"

"Yes!She just entered the family a few weeks ago!"

Oh my gosh.I better respect this woman.This is Leila's (step)mom!

"Anyway,besides from Leila.Lets have dinner okay? I prepared it specially for all of you!"

"Blah blah blah business."

"Yeah the CEO blah blah blah."

Stopping blabbing about business! I got off from my seat and asked where is the bathroom so I could refresh my face up.I was expecting Leila to come down and have dinner with me so it wouldn't be annoying but she never came down.

"Its upstairs and turn to your right" Maura said.

BELLA

I changed into my clothes and went back to the bathroom to do my business as I went out,

.

Did I just feel my lips were crashed with

I couldn't think.

It was a man! A male !

I quickly pushed away and I couldn't believe it."Greyson?" I asked."Bella?"

"Did we just--?"

"Oh my gosh.It was an accident! I swear! "

"It's not your fault!"

So my lips were crashed with Greyson?

I soon realised we were pretty much the same height.

"Did anyone see us??" Greyson panicked .

"No!But don't say anything about!" I said.

"Of course!"

"Pinky promise?" I said as I showed him my pinky.

"Promise." He said as he tangled his pinky around my pinky.

I couldn't help it but I was red as a tomato.I had no time and no feeling to talk about the music sheet.I mean we just kissed! And it was an accident we swear.

"Are you b-blushing?--" he question.I couldn't help it so I quickly ran away covering my cheeks with my hands.

LEILA

"That bitch." I whispered to myself.

I just saw one of the worst things.

I was just passing by as I saw a kiss between Bella and Greyson.

I couldn't stand it but to walk to Bella's room and slap her.

And that's what I exactly did.

"Leila!" Bella said touching her cheeks,"W-Why did you slap me?!"

"You think I didn't see that?!" I screamed.

"It was an accident!"

"It may be for him but I know you were enjoying that!"

"I-I didn't know he was there and it was like 2 seconds until we realised!"

I wanted to strangle her so bad.I grabbed her and I said,"One more time,you ever talk to him.I'm going to hold your beck one more time and hold it tightly."

Bella was speechless as I stormed out of the room.

........

Sorry if it's short. :/

Btw do you like the new story cover? It has Ariana on it <3

Btw my twitter(2nd acc) is

>>> @annyeongariana <<