Chapter 10

So please message or comment if you want a dedication!I really want to make all these chapters have a dedication inside..ASK!I get happy when someone asks :3 I don't know why

. . . . . . . .

2 DAYS LATER..

BELLA

Everybody in the hall were talking about their cool Gaga costumes.I hugged my books tighter.I felt left out.

For the past 2 days,Vanessa couldn't stand her appearance I did to her.I felt awful.

Though,Vanessa should probably let Greyson go.Her yearbook had tons of cute guys who asked her out.

ARIANA

Today is the day.

"This is,the part where I say I don't want it.This is,the part when I break free." I softly sang to the song I wrote.

I tied my hair into a ponytail and put on my studded costume.My designer is amazing.I smeared some red lipstick on my lips and put on a bit of mascara.Lastly,I put on my studded mask.

I can't wait to see what Bella is wearing.Oh and not to forget the song she'll be performing-

Fuck.Stupid chores that she has.

BELLA

No I never listen

I wrote down some lyrics that could go in my song.

I continuously repeated some melodies that might go well but I lost it as I heard Vanessa scream.

"Bella!" Vanessa barged in.She continued,"What do you think?" I said as she showed me her costume.It was pretty rad.

"I think it's nice." I smiled.

Vanessa rolled her eyes and said,"I feel so fucking fat.I feel so insecure to show my legs in front of everyone." she said and buried her face in her hands.

"Just throw on some leggings." I decided.

"Really?" she asks."That might actually go well."

Vanessa looked at me,"Thank you." she smiled and walked out.

That's strange.Vanessa was actually grateful.

I continued working on my song and started some new melodies to go well with it.As a few minutes passed,my name was screamed out again.Oh boy,it must've been Vanessa as I gave her some awful fashion ideas.

"Hey!" a girl in a studded costume came in.

"Who are you??" I said worriedly.

"Gosh,I'm Ari." She said as she removed her mask.

"Oh hey,didn't the party start?" I ask.

"Yeah it did but I'm not leaving without you."

"Uhm I really can't go Ari." I said.

She gripped my wrist,"Please?" she plead.