Chapter 12

Dedication : Hey gurl!Your comment was awesome!You get the lucky dedication!

. . . . . . . . . . . .

BELLA

I nervously laughed

Is that Eve's dad? Mom? Maid? Butler? Oh shit was it Vanessa?

As I looked at the back slowly.My nervous laugh faded away...

I just can't believe it..

Greyson

I was speechless.

"Hi." he smiled."Nice song you were playing.

Wait doesn't he hate me- Shit I got my mask on.

He slowly took a seat next to me.

"So you played this?"He said looking into my eyes.As he pointed at the sheet.

"Yep..pretty much..."

He started playing my song on the piano.While playing,he said,"Wow you create amazing melodies!"

"I've never met someone who could create an amazing piece."

PAGE BREAK

I talked for hours with Greyson but I never revealed myself.He suggested adding some amazing chords that went well with the song.

"Oh shit!" i heard Ariana scream."Girl we have to go! It's midnight and I think your mom is back!" Ariana said as she dragged me from my seat.

Greyson screamed out at me,"CAN I AT LEAST KNOW WHO YOU ARE?!"

But sadly I couldn't answer him.

PAGE BREAK

I quickly took out my keys to enter the house but too late,the door was opened by an anticipating Maura.

"Bella." Maura's scary eyes looked into me.She continued,"Where were you?"

"I was with Ariana." I said nervously.

"I knew it! You went to the party!"

"Because of you,the house is a mess with Vanessa's barf! She got sick from the party and went home early." She continued,"You're cleaning up this entire place.Oh also,you're grounded so no school for you tomorrow!"

"But I have homework to hand in!" I said.

"I don't care!" She said rudely and walked up.

PAGE BREAK

VANESSA

"Excuse me,Vanessa.I know people say you're not those who help type but I suppose you can help me on who wrote this," He asked as he showed me a crumpled paper sheet.

I squinted my eyes,wait I've seen this before!

It's Bella's,that whore.

I would love to act like it's mine.

Because what if I'll get a whole new experiance with Greyson.

But should I? lie or not?