Chapter 4- Confessions Part 2

Mir P.O.V.

I had literal fireworks and butterflies exploding in my stomach.As much cliche it sounds its the truth.Luke never made me feel this way.This is was the best time of my life.I never thought i would be kissing Zayn Malik from One Direction.

The kiss suddenly became heated and Zayn ran his tongue over my lip for access.I.denied.I like teasing people. :P

Zayn P.O.V

Ok.Ok.Im a guy and I will not admit that I was having butterflies in my stomach when I kissed Mir.Coz you know i will sound like a sissy, so this is a secret you know now.I cupped her cheek with my hand and asked for access to her mouth, she denied.So she likes teasing huh? Well she is forgetting who I am.I picked her up and asked her to wrap her legs around my waist.She did.As she was doing i pinched her bum making her gasp and I took the oppurtunity to roam her mouth with my tongue.I am pinned her to the wall.I am a cheeky bastard.Suddenly her cold fingers came in contact with my stomach and I could her tracing lines along my abs and chest.Suddenly she let go gasping for breath,along with me.The door opened showing a flustered looking Louis.Once he saw what position we were in his eyes widened.He started screaming

"Children Please! NO PDA! THERE ARE KIDS HERE!"With that commotion,Liam,Harry,Marcus,Niall and Amy came and started snickering.Harry looked annoyed as he gave a $20 bill on Amy's palm.They bet on us.Yeah real mature guys.Real mature

"You guys were betting on us?Really?" I said.

"Pfft,nooo.....I will be in the kitchen.C'mon Niall." Amy said.

"Uh,I'll check on them..to uh help them?" Harry nervously said.

SURRRE....

"Guys its almost midnight,we should sleep and guys stop with that POSITION!" Liam yelled.-.- Damn you Daddy Directioner.
"Ok.Ok"

"I just realized,that we have 3 rooms only" Mir whispered to me.
"Dibs being with you" She giggled.

We got off from the position and made towards the kitchen.

Amy P.O.V

As Mir and Zayn entered the.kitchen...holding hands? I wiggled my eyebrows and Mir,in return she just rolled her eyes.

"Ok guys! We have a problem.Seeing that we are 8 people and Mir has 3 bedrooms,we have to share.So to make things fair,The 5 boys in 1 room and 1 lucky guy alone.And Mir and I will be sharing room.Right?" I announced,purposely so that Zayn And Mir dont do anything :P. I could actually see the annoyance written over Mir's face.

"We will do lucky draw.Ready,set,go!" i threw the the chits and saw commotion.I heard 5 groans and 1 happy 'Yay' Obviously,Marcus.:P

"You guys are used to sleeping together,in a orgy" I said
"Hey!No we arent"Harry replied
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"No"
"Yes"
"N-
"Dont you dare say that,YES MEANS FUCKING YES!" I yelled.I saw Harry Gulp and the boys in shock.Mir and Marc looked bored as they were used to this.
"Ok you win"
"Good Mr.Harold Styles.Now goodnight Shanklepants"
"What?" They all said in unison.Creepy.
"Thats your new nicknames 1D.Hehehe."

Marc POV

Finally.Finally.Alone time.Alone.Alone.That is all I am.Alone.Forever alone.Lonely.I have no one.My parents fought,My sister has her best friend and blondie.And the other guys have themselves.At school i was bullied.I still do not know why.The other day i tried killing my self but failed because Amy came and took me.away.But now i have no one to stop me.As i have always been.Alone.

I started making my way towards the room.As soon as i got to the room,I locked it and went towards the bathroom.I took a pen and paper with me to write my reason.As I wrote i started crying.Crying but no one will care.Im alone.Just alone.I finished the letter and kept it on the bed.I took the lamp and broke the mirror.I guess hearing the smash,the guys,Mir and Amy came.I took the biggest piece of glass and sliced across my throat as soon as Amy burst in.I waved goodbye with tears in my eyes.

Amy POV

I heard a smash coming from Marc's room and ran towards it.I guess it must have been pretty loud cause the lads were also there.We tried banging the door(Not like that -.-) but it didnt open.Eventually we had to break down the door,as soon as I entered,I saw a sight no kid would want to see.I saw my brother slicing his neck with a piece of glass,waving goodbye while crying.

_______________________________

You are free to hate me.Yes and yes.Im sad about Marc.Will he be able to be saved.I will write what was written on the letter in the next chapter.

Bye Bye my naughty rabbits.