Chapter 12- {Part 4} Friends?

This chapter is totally in Zayn's Pov. Lel Bye!

I saw a car coming through the driveway and as soon as I saw whose car it is. I just snapped. I ran out of Mir's house with that ransom letter and immediately understood who Kidnapped Mir.

As soon as I opened the front door, Perrie stepped out of the car with Mir?

I ran to her and snatched Mir out of her grasp and ran inside to lay her down on the couch,Perrie following behind me and closing the door behind her. Before I had a chance to say anything she spoke

"Zayn. I know that you are smart enough to understand what happend but just on case I shall tell you.."

"FlashBack

"I want her back.I should have never listened to you. You bitch!" Luke said,before slapping me really hard.

"B-B-buts it's not my fault. You are just a horny bastard." I stuttered,while holding my left cheek.

"That is it. Perrie,I want her back and I shall give you anything you want. I have money and With Mir out of the way you can your Zayn back. I don't care. But in return I want your Memory Drug. That shall play an important part in this plan" He said in a menacing way. I just nodded. I was to scared and shocked to trust my voice.

2 Days Later..

"Lu-Luke,I got the drug. And just so you know, Mir is out shopping so I think whatever you want to do, you have to be careful. She is with Amy. I suggest you to go later on,when she is not with anyone." I explained to Luke.

"No,I shall go when she is out shopping now. Ha. And you are dismissed. Here take your case of money,and until you're contacted by me."

With that I walked out of his house and towards our recording studio. As soon as I stepped inside,I was bombarded with questions. Asking me where I was, And why am I so late, except Leigh-Anne. She was staring at the case and at that moment with the curiosity and sadness in her eyes, I snapped and broke down while spilling everything about Luke and his freaking plan.

FlashBack Over "

Woah,I was speechless but one question was floating through my head.

"Why did you,you know cheat on me?" I asked

"Zayn,I did not want to cheat on you. I was drunk or was drugged by him. And now if he is a horny bastard, he will do that. A lot. To be honest, I don't know how many girls has ugh. I do not want to talk about it. I just want you back-"

Before Perrie Could continue,I hugged her and whispered in her ears

"I love Mir."

Perrie immediately pulled back with tears in her eyes saying "If we can't be together, then I shall never have any meetings regarding you anymore. I love you,Zayn"

And with that she ran out the door, leaving me confused. All I ever wanted was to be her friend. Even when Management put us together, I never wanted to date. And when I started to get feelings, this happened.

Why can't we ever be Just Friends?

~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

So that was the last part of Chapter 12. Yay! I hate Luke so much -.-
Btw ER MEH GAWD!!! 1K READS!!!
ASHKSGLSJSJ
LOL I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH. ALL THE GHOST READERS. EVERYONE. OMG!!!

BTW ONE SMALL FAVOR PLZ?
CAN U PLZ MY BESTIE'S BOOK ON WATTPAD. HER NAME IS Oishika_Saha

Her book is also about 1D plus a lot of Fandoms mixed!!!
It has me also xD
I love you all and please check it out... C: