Chapter 1- New Begining

Hello guys! This is my First Fan Fic! I hope you like it! Just a heads up...I might make some errors but plz do not hate me for that :) Oh well I will shut up and continue the story!

_________________________________________________________________________

"Amy! Amy! Wake up! Up and away!" My younger brother yelled while jumping on the bed.

"Marcus,one more time you jump and I will take away your Toy Story collection." He immediately stopped and ran away.Brothers.I got up and ran to my walk-in closet.Yes my closet.My dad works in Youtube company and I,get to see many You Tubers.Lucky,right?

I got red skinny jeans and a stripped T-shirt and my underwear.After using the loo and washing up I wear my clothes and apply very little makeup as I am told I do not need it.Bull-crap if you ask me.

I brush through my hair and take my back-pack and go down towards the kitchen.I smell bacon and eggs.Mmmh.As much as I love my sleep and my bed, I love my food ALOT!

I gobbled down the food and ran towards the garage and got out my Ferrari and drove to the school.While going to school I put on my radio and surprise.Surprise.Whose song? Of course the 'Hottest' band in the world,One Direction.If you ask me they are just lame and pathetic(No offence.I like one direction.Plz  do not hate me!) One Republic is waaaay more better.I changed the station and the song Counting Stars came on by One Republic.I sang all the way to school.When I reached school and came out of my car and walked inside school,all the eyes were on me.Oh I forgot,of my so called 'beauty' I am popular in my school and my hate for 1D has made me quite popular among the haters and directioners.They almost caused a strike! I ran towards my locker only to bump into my two bestfriends,snogging each other.I cleared my throat and both of them jumped a mile away from each other.I chuckled at that.

"Hey Amy.Vas Happenin?" My bestest friend,Miranda questions.

"What? And hey." 

"Apparently 'Vas Happenin is trending again with directioners.As usual" Luke says,annoyed

"Oi!!! Shut up Luke!" said Mir

"Just telling the fact!" Luke says flatly

"Luke I am going to kill you!!!" 

"Sure.Come here you" and Luke pulled Mir towards him and started snogging again.Eww

"CHILDREN!! Not over here.There are people" I say,making them both glare at me,together 

"Shut Up!" They say in sync.Creepy.

Ok.Talk about cranky.I will make my way to class! Bye guys!

-IN CLASS-

"Oi! Amy." Mir said

"Yeah?"

"Will you go to the 1D concert with me? Please.Just this time! Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"No"

"Please"

"N-"

"Ms.Amy? Would you like to answer the question on the board?" My lame history teacher asked. Grrr.

"The world was ruled by the British.The end" I reply,making the class snicker.

"GET OUT! DETENTION AFTER SCHOOL!"

"BU-"

"OUT!"

I walk out of the class cursing under my breath.