So much for taking something to my grave huh

Niccolaio's P.O.V

Gloria and my son Dante have been at Gloria mother's house for 5 days and should be coming back in 2. I've talk to Gloria 3 days ago then I turned off my phone. I've been busy these last 5 days. I'm always busy but now I'm extra busy because of idiotic people.

I'm Niccolaio Andreloi age 20 and I'm the Italian mafia boss. I've been so since age 16 and now I'm 20. 3 years ago I met Gloria and a year later I proposed the same time she was pregnant with my son Dante.

Now she is pregnant with my twin baby girls that we decided to name Anikai and Aniki. She doesn't know about me being a Mafia boss and I'm going to take that secret to my grave. Gloria is known to overreact sometimes and I don't want her taking my children from me.

I was interrupted from my thoughts from a knock on my office door. I own most of Italy actually. Most companies, Hotels, clubs, and casinos are owned by me. "Come in," I said. Francesco my best friend and most trusted person come in.

"Boss they found him, they took him to "the room" sir," he said. I stood up and walked out he door him following behind me. "The room" used to be a basement but I turned it into a torturing room for people like the person I'm about to deal with.

His name is Bryan Cranston, American, and has been working for me for a year. He was in charge of what going in and out of my bank account but I guess I should've done it my self because that coglione stole 300 thousand out my account and thought I wouldn't know about it.

I made it to my house. It's a 4 story high mansion with 20 bedrooms and 24 bathrooms. I walked down towards  the basement. Gloria and my son Dante were never allowed down here. I made it down to the basement and saw Bryan tied to a chair his right cheek bruised and his left arm looked broken.

He was stripped down to his underwear where you can see a few bruises and his stomach. I grabbed my black gloves and put them on the whole room was covered in plastic so I didn't to be careful with blood. I picked up my favorite dagger.

It was 6 inches long and had my family last name on the blade. I walked towards Bryan. "Where's my money," I asked him. He shook his head, "I don't know I swear," he cried but I could see right threw his lie. Don't get me wrong I'm not torturing him because he took 300 thousand from me.

No, I'm mad because the fucker got caught. I have more than enough money that i wouldn't even notice that it was gone but I got a text saying the money was taking from my account, not to mention this idiot quit the same day.

I ran a deep cut along his thigh as he screamed in pain. After 6 hours of torture it was around midnight. I was sitting in the corner of the room facing Bryan. I could here his panting and see the blood dripping from his body to the floor.

He had small deep cuts, long deep cuts, bruises, broken arm, leg, nose, a dislocated shoulder, and his dick was on the other side of the room in a jar of his blood I collected. As I got up I could here the do I here the sound of feet on the second floor.

I shrug it off think it was one of my men. I walk back over Bryan. I pick up my gun and point it at him. "I'm done with this bullshit Bryan it's been 6 fucking hours where is my shit," I yelled. I was getting tired of this bullshit he's playing.

"M-my mother's house, i-in my o-old bedroom vent," he stuttered out shaking like a bitch. Finally now I get some answers. I turn as I let out a huff seeing the door open slightly. I think nothing of it thinking one of those idiots might have done it.

I turn back around to this idiot in front of me and clicked the safety off and fired.

                       BANG!
                            BANG!
                                  BANG!

I put a hole in his head but the 2 other bullets went in the same the same hole going straight threw his head. I smirked at his dead body, hoping at least one of my children will accomplish the skill I have been able to do since a kid. "Nick," I heard a voice gasp. I turned around to see my wife eyes wide and mouth wide open.

So much for taking something to my grave huh....

************************************

Ok people first off coglione means fucker. I just love the way it sounds in Italian anyway hope y'all liked this chapter.

Author out✌✌