Beautiful Day

I hope you like this chapter. Like I said, English is not my language so please bear with it.
And many thanks to you who give your time to read my story.
......................................................................................

☝🏻☝🏻☝🏻 On the cover is their kitchen
......................................................................................

It supposed to be a beautiful day.

I was in the kitchen, preparing pancake with maple syrup and apple juice for breakfast, while Rocco still into his slumber. I didn't have the heart to wake him up. Last night after dinner, he went back working to study room and entered bedroom at early in the morning.

As I flipped the pancake, I heard stiletto heel tapping  the wood floor. Who is that? The sound came really close until I heard the voice that I had knew without even turned my head.

As she arrived in the kitchen, she leaned her waist on counter next to me. She studied me for a while, up and down.

"Where is Rocco?" She said, still leaning on counter as poking my pancake with fork.

"Sleeping." I replied curtly, still focused on flipping my second pancake.

"You've done it?" She stopped poking my pancake, focused to wait my answer.

"What?" I asked her back. Even though I knew what she meant I pretended to not know it or purposely wasting her time.

"You aren't stupid! Answer me!" Miranda got tensed and pushed my shoulder roughly, forcing me to answer.

"If you want to know, ask him. I will never have intent to report anything to you." I rejected her flatly. This girl have no boundaries at all and she was really testing my patient.

"You are just his display wife. You are never meant to be with him." She shot me her dead glare. After contended widening her eyes, she flipping her wavy hair and checked her watch.

"Look at time! He almost late for work." She shook her head, upset with me. "I will wake him up. And, make it for two." She patted my shoulder and left to get Rocco.

Didn't your mom had told you that if you want to have breakfast in someone's home, you should ask politely.

Maids helped me prepare the table for 3 as I cooked the pancake. About 30 minutes later, Rocco who already in suit, and Miranda came to dining room.

As they walked near dining room, Miranda eyes met mine. She putting her arms around Rocco's waist, leaning her head to him as showing how romantic sweet couple they were.

I just stood there, accept every silent gaze whom maids gave to me.

Like I know how to act in this situation!

Absolutely I had no experience to this overly drama scene. Above all, I had decided to give up this relationship so I didn't need to react like a mad woman.

"Good morning Rocco and Miranda. Let's have breakfast!" I said in my cheery voice so Rocco knew I didn't bother whether her girlfriend barging in our bedroom whenever she like.

Rocco sat at the end of table across me who sat at the other end of table, while Miranda sat at Rocco's left side.

"Why you didn't wake me up? We had deal right?" Rocco asked as eat up his pancake quietly.