Mean Girl On Set

Please READ, VOTE, and COMMENT

......................................................................................................

Time sure flies by.
It's been long I had lost contact to my family. They even didn't come to visit me, or The Abrahamson disallowed them to come. I don't know anymore. Rocco still see me like a doll or robot, he didn't give my phone back. He came almost once a day, got in his study room, stayed for a brief moment then went back immediately. He didn't make any effort opened any conversation with me and I was too afraid either. But I did make an effort, at least I was loitering on the hallway in front his study room as hoped he would open the door and talked to me, or even mad at me. What can I do? I am in dire need to chat and above all, I really wanted to go out. But Rocco still didn't give any response, he just walked passing me, like I was a vase.

I haven't go out this house for almost 3 weeks and the day after tomorrow is my engagement day.
I had explored all this house while pretend I was some secret agent, watched every movie in mini cinema, breaking sweat by using every gym equipment, playing piano in recreation room, and reading books in the library. It was boring inside and outside, the only friend I have is Gavin and it's been 4 days he didn't work, his father already recovered, not that I hate for his father recovery, it's just I don't have friend anymore. All the maids here would barely talk to me, didn't like maids in my house, they sure were lively.

Mamma and Mr. Abrahamson still didn't come home. I was utterly bored. Trying to do my everyday routine, loitering the hallway near Rocco's study room, still hoped he would talk or tell me to get ready. Minutes passed by, I gathered all my courage to ask Rocco if I could go out roaming in town, he can accompany me if he wants or get bodyguards to watch my every move, the important thing was I want to go out.

I was standing in front the door, ready to knock when the door opened and my knuckle met a hard solid thing, which was a hard cover book. In the romance story it should be Rocco's hard chest - poor Anabelle -

"Don't touch me," He said as pushed my hand with the book. Very well. Seemed in this relationship, I was the bad man and he was the virgin damsel who had never touched by any men. Great, just great.

"Sorry, I didn't meant to," I put down my hand, all the courage I had been gathering, disappeared the moment I saw him. What can I do now?

"What do you want?" He said in bored tone.

"I, well, uhm, you know, maybe nothing. I just got in the wrong room. Sorry to disturb you and excuse me," I stammered, only dared to look his chess covered by brown long sleeve shirt.

I didn't wait for his response to walk briskly leaving him standing there, until his voice halted me to move furthermore.

"What day is it today?"

"Saturday," I said quietly, didn't turn my head to him.

I planned to walk again when he asking me one question that I utterly dreamed on.

"Get ready in 15 minutes, I'll wait you in the car," He said then left me in the hallway.

I want to response him but he already walked passing me.

"Rocco, 15 minutes is too long. I'm ready now," I hasted following him, afraid he would leave me.

He looked me with amusement, "Then wait for me in the porch." He took a way to our bedroom then.