Sudden Storm

Hi there! This is my second chapter, I really appreciate if you want to read, vote, and comment. I update it faster than I expected.
Hope you like the story :)
Ps: Up there is what Anabelle wore to the Ambrahamson house.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was awakened by the sun soaking through my window. I opened my eyes and began to stretch to my heart content. It had already been three weeks since my parent had gone to the project, thought during that, my job was going great.

"Good morning, Miss Barlow, I hope you had sleep well last night," said a voice. I looked to where it came which from the window where our maid, Jenna opening the curtain. So this is the reason why I was awakened this morning.

"Morning Jenna, are Mom and Dad already back?"

Not yet Miss, but breakfast is ready. Meredith sent me to call you for breakfast," said Jenna. Meredith never let me skipped breakfast for once, better get ready before she come to get me.

"Thanks Jenna," I said, She responded with a nod and smile before excused herself.

I reclined in headboard trying to adjusted myeyes and brain with the room. My room was decorated with white and brown as tomy likeness. I really felt serene when I sat here while watched the beautiful sky from my bed, it give me a calmness.

 I really felt serene when I sat here while watched the beautiful sky from my bed, it give me a calmness

Up here is Anabelle bedroom ⬆️⬆️
.....

At my right side there was a door lead to my closet and connected with bathroom, that's where I walked into, getting ready before breakfast.

I walked out my room and passed the hall way and recreation room where my grand piano stood gracefully and fireplace on the opposite. I tighten up my sleep coat. Seemed Jenna forgot to lit on the fireplace so that October cold weather leaked into the room, I will tell her the first time I see her.

From recreation room I passed the dining room and entered the kitchen. Normally when my parents was at home, we would eat breakfast in dining room but since my parents were out of town then I would let it slide this time. There was no fun to ate your food alone, right.

I sat on one of the island stool and smiled to Meredith who saw me while shaking her head.

"Good morning, Meredith." I knew she must be mad at me because I didn't sit on dining room.

"Anabelle, look what you've done when there are no Mr and Mrs at home. Sit on the kitchen, still on your bed gown and now what? Waiting for breakfast?" I could tell she mad at me.

"Meredith, I don't want eat my breakfast alone, come on sit beside me so we can eat breakfast," I patted the seat beside me, invited her to sat.

"Ohh Miss, this is why your parents are so over protective to you. You always act like a kid, Anabelle, it seems to them that you are really vulnerable to any harm," She said that while brought my breakfast and sat beside me.