Lui x Reader

You were at Zac the Sunshine's soiree (is that what he called it????) and had just seen Zac beat Valt with a burst finish. "Zac played that surprisingly well," you thought to yourself. You suddenly saw Lui Shirasagjio approach Valt.

"You are a terrible blader," Lui insulted Valt.

"What?" Vault said in disbelief.

Lui started to insult Valt so much you had enough. "You know, I feel so sorry for y--" 

SLAP!!!!

Lui felt a burn on his cheek and turned to see the person who slapped him. You looked at him with fury in your eyes. "Stick this in your mind. Don't ever, ever insult my friend like that. He is a great blader. The size of your eyebrows doesn't let you see things clearly," you snapped.

Xander laughed. "What are you laughing about?" Lui snapped at the tall male.

 "I should've warned you about her. This is Y/n. She is one of the best bladers there are. But if you mess with her friends, you better watch out," Xander explained with a smile.

You walked away, ignoring the daggers Lui was staring into your back. You whipped your h/c hair around. "I'm looking forward to battling you someday," you warned.

~Le time skipo~

"Hey Lui, you've been awfully quiet these days. What's the matter?" Zac questioned.

"I never thought I'd say this, but Zac, I need your help," Lui said. Well that was a rare phrase to hear from Lui. "What's up?" Zac asked.

"Ever since your battle with that Valt Aoi kid at your party, there is someone who has been constantly popping up in my mind," Lui explained. Zac nearly fainted. "Is that someone Y/n?" Zac asked. Lui sighed.

"So what if it is? It's not like it's gonna matter. She probably hates my guts because of how I treated Valt," Lui said sadly.

Zac squealed."Fear not! I have a plan," Zac said. Lui groaned. "Oh brother," he said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"No, no, no, a thousand times no!" Lui snapped at Shu. The albino male had happened to overhear Lui practicing how to confess to you. "Are you sure? Why were you saying 'Y/n, I love you?'" Shu pressed. Lui blushed as red as a Shu's crimson eyes. "Because....uh..." he stuttered. 

Shu took a hint. "Alright, fine you don't have to talk about it ," Shu said simply. Lui grabbed Shu by his throat. "You better not say anything, or else--" 

"Hey! What are you doing!" a female voice yelled. They turned to see you running towards them. Lui immediately dropped Shu. "I-I-I w-was just..." Lui found it hard to finish the sentence. He was lost, deeply lost in your eyes...

"No, Y/n, I asked him to do that, because I wanted to reach that flower up there! Yeah," Shu lied. 

You were extremely embarrassed. You thought Lui was trying to kill Shu. You thought you had a crush on a Yandere. "Oh, I'm sorry," you said quickly. Shu smiled. "Lui just wanted to show you something. Bye Lui!" Shu said quickly, and ran off. 'I'll get you for this Kurenai!' Lui thought.

 "What did you want to show me?" you asked. Lui grabbed your hand. "Follow me," was all he said.

It was night by the time you stopped. He put his hands over your eyes. "Trust me," he said, and led you somewhere. He removed his hands from your eyes and stood next to you. You gasped.

 The moon reflected off a small lagoon, and many water lillies dotted its surface. Trees with dense branches created a curtain blocking you from anyone outside the trees. You sat down next to him. "It's beautiful," you breathed out.

Lui looked at you out of the corner of his eye. You looked absolutely dazzling in the moonlight. He turned your chin to face him. "I'm seeing the most beautiful sight right now," he whispered to you. You blushed deep red. Lui's eyes trailed down to your lips.

He leaned in, and so did you. His lips were centimeters away from yours, when he smashed his lips onto yours. He gently pushed you down on your back, with your lips locked. He pinned you down to the grass, and continued kissing you.

Once you parted for air, he looked deep into your eyes. He smiled at you. "You look beautiful," he told you, and laid down next to you. You turned your body to face his. "I didn't think you could have feelings," you joked.

He looked at you. "Let this tell you how I feel for you," Lui said, and pressed his lips to yours again. You kissed him back. This kiss was slow and passionate. You slowly parted for air. 

"I love you. I've loved you ever since I laid eyes on you," he said. You smiled at him. "You may be a little mean, but I love you just the same," you said, and leaned closer to his chest.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cried just reading this! Why do I write such beautiful chapters????? 😱😱😱😱😱