Chapter 10

Lena was the first one up. She quietly got out of bed. She started to make coffee. Next she started make waffles and bacon. She slowly felt arms wrapping around her waist.
"Good morning" kara said in lena's ear. With a small kiss on her check " what are you making?"
"Waffles. Homemade. Luthor secret recipe"
"Yummy!" Kara said with her arms still wrapped around you. " I'm going to go get dressed"
"Ok"
Kara got dressed pretty quickly. She new that the waffles were almost done.
"Hey lena have you seen my glass... "
There was a small knock at the door. Kara hurried away to lenas bedroom.

"Good morning lena" lillan snickered.
"Mother" lena said not very happy. "What are you doing here?"
"I have plans. Huge plans. But I need your help to get it done."
"No mother I will never help you. Not after cadamus. Yes maybe I did help with the daxems. But that was it. I'm done. I'm done helping you. I'm done being accociated with you. I'm done calling you my mother, lillian. So leave my house now and forever. Don't ever come near me. EVER AGAIN. "

Kara was in the other room using her superhearing. Way to go lena. Kara thought to her self.

"Now lillian do I have to repeat my self again?"

Kara didn't hear anything after that.

"Kara you can come out now."

Kara walked into the living room. She walked straight up to lena. Clutched on to her collar and kissed her.

"You know you didn't have to do that"
"Yes I did kara. I love you so I had to do it."
"Thank you lena"