Rejected

A/N: Please know that I am not the best speller in the world and I usually publish before editing so unless it says that the chapter has been edited, it hasn't.

This was written when I was 13/14. There are a lot of mistakes.

There are going to be cuss words in it. It is rated PG-13.

Copyright © 2014 Lina Flame. All rights reserved.

Unless otherwise indicated, all materials on these pages are copyrighted by Lina Flame. All rights reserved. No part of these pages, may be used for any purpose other than personal use. Therefore, reproduction, modification, storage in a retrieval system or retransmission, in any form or by any means, electronic, mechanical or otherwise, for reasons other than personal use, is strictly prohibited without prior written permission.

This story is undergoing a massive editing process. I will not be publishing the final novel on wattpad but I will be publishing it on Amazon. Once it is finished, I will put in a link in my profile to the book.

Hey guys! 2018 Lina here to tell you:

Follow my twitter: Lina_Flame for my update schedule and teasers

Join my discord if you want to talk to me: https://discord.gg/Z6tn8XJ

Join this Camp Half-Blood Roleplay server if you like roleplaying: https://discord.gg/FGVgqkt

~<3~

Lina

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Summary

Skyler as been through a bunch of crap. Her mate rejected her, her best friend was a vampire, and Luke Hemmings want Jennifer Lawerance as his mate. Wait what?

Join Sky with her best friends, Rachel and Ryder, and her mate, Blake, for a story full of fun and rape.

Wait.. Dafuq?

Sky's POV

I woke up at 3:00 am to the song Royal by Lorde. Today was my 16th birthday. I am shifting into my wolf today. I can't wait. Oh wait. I'm the omega of the pack so they will leave me to shift all by myself.

I slipped on a white shirt and jeans. Right after I got dressed, I heard a knock on my door.

"Come in!" I told the person knocking.

My older brother and beta of the pack, Jacob, walked in with a smile. "Hey sis, happy 16th birthday!"

I smiled at him. "Thanks Jacob."
He looked at my clothes "what are you wearing? I excused you from duties today so you can rest." He hugged me.

"Thanks." I crawled back in bed. "Can you get me at 6:00?" He nodded and left.

School

I got out of Jacob's truck and told him thanks. I grabbed my backpack and winced in pain. My alpha and pack mates abuse me every day but I try to not let them know that I'm really hurt at school. Jacob gave me one last hug.

He held my shoulders "If you find your mate, tell me. If he rejects you I will make his life a living h*ll." He pats my shoulders and walk away.

I smile and walk to first period. I smelt something wonderful. It smelt like the woods after it rained with a hint of blueberry. I bumped into someone.

"Watch it bitch." Crap. I had bumped into Lilly Collins, aka the queen bee of Weston High. Beside her stood her boyfriend Blake Wolf, the school's Bad Boy and my Alpha. My wolf was yelping in excitement.

Mate mate MATE!!!

Shit.

"Hey babe, go on. I'll be right there" Blake said to Lilly. After she left he turned to me.

"I, Alpha Blake Dylan Wolf reject you, Omega Skyler Jenna Williams as my mate."
My wolf whimpered and he left. I ran out of the school as fast as I can.

I scribbled down a note for Jacob and one for my pack. I ran out into the woods and painfully shifted into my wolf, not caring for the fact that I just shifted.

Soon I crossed the border and let out a sigh of relief. I ran away as fast as I can, going through quite a few territories. Finally I was too tired to continue so I lay down under a tree and went to sleep.
Sometime later, I felt someone waking me up. "Who are you?" I asked the pitch black wolf standing in front of me.

"My name is Ryan. I am Beta of the Grey Moon Pack." He told me. "Now shift." The Grey Moon Pack? That was the biggest and strongest pack in the US.

"I-I don't know how." I said embarrassed. "And my name is Skyler."

He smiled and shifted back and put on a pair of shorts. "I take it you're a new shifter and today are your 16th birthday. Well then. You picture yourself as a human and tell your wolf to shift."

I nodded and followed his instructions. Next thing I knew, I was human and he tossed me his shirt. I slipped it on and stood up.

"Let's go. Alpha Ryder would want to see you." He told me. I nodded and followed him to the pack house. It was HUGE!!! He smiled when my jaw dropped and led me to the Alpha's office.

I knocked. "Come in." A voice inside told us.

Ryan opened the door and a blonde guy with gold eyes sat in the chair. "Skyler, this is Alpha Ryder. Ryder, this is Skyler, she was trespassing on our land."

Ryder nodded "thank you Ryan. You may go. Skyler, why are you on my land?"

I said, "My m-mate rejected me today. I just turned 16 this morning and I ran away."

He stood up and walked next to me and looked at my bare legs covered with scars. "How did you get those? And don't lie. I don't like liars."

I nodded "m-my old p-pack used to abuse me every day. My brother is beta but I am an omega. He doesn't know about the abuse." I started tearing up.
He pulled me into a hug "there there, don't cry. My twin, Beta Ryan, and his mate will take you shopping tomorrow. By then those scars should be gone. Would you like to join our pack since Ryan and Sophie, his mate, are going to take you shopping?"

I smiles. "Of course, thank you Alpha."

He smiles. "It's just Ryder. And we will have the ceremony after you return from shopping."

He showed me my room and left me to my thoughts. I took off Ryan's shirt and went in the shower. After I dried off, I wrapped a towel around me and walked out into my bedroom. There was a girl sitting on my bed.

She smiles. "Hey. I'm Sophie. According to Ryan, we're going shopping tomorrow. Since you don't have any clothes, I brought some of mine over. Ryan told me you are probably my size."

I smile and thanked her. She left and I put on the clothes she left me. She had brought a pair of underwear and a grey bra along with an oversized t-shirt to sleep and a blue shirt that looked like it would hug my body and a pair of short jean shorts.

The next morning, I woke up at 6:00 and got dressed. Sophie came over to help me apply makeup and true to Ryder's words, my scars were gone. After we ate breakfast, Sophie, Ryan, and I went shopping.

At the mall, Sophie dragged Ryan and me to all the stores. By the time we got home I had pierced ears, 20 pairs of earrings, 12 bracelets, 2 necklaces, 2 anklets, 4 lipsticks, 10 powders, 50 different colors of nail polish, 15 t-shirts, 3 pairs of jeans, 2 short jean shorts, 6 shorts, 9 short shorts, 4 dresses, and 5 different shoes. Jeez girls really like to shop.

Thank the Moon Goddess that we had a huge car and people to help us carry the stuff. Ryder paid for it all and helped me put everything away into my walk in closet.