Girlfriend Problems

Out of all the One Direction fanfics out there, about 85-90% of them feature One Direction's girlfriends, exes or current. Most of the time, the girlfriends are super-duper nice to the main character and becomes BFFs. Other times, the girlfriends are portrayed as obsessive psychopaths and murderers. Quite the stretch, there.

Here are some DFMs that I've seen regarding One Direction's girls.

~ One Direction: "Al, this is Perrie and Eleanor."

Perrie & Eleanor: "OMFG YOU'RE SO GORGEOUS AND WE'RE GOING TO BE BEST FRIENDS FOR LIFE AND GO ON LOTS OF SHOPPING TRIPS TOGETHER!!!!!"

~ Even in newer fanfics, Liam is always dating Danielle... not Sophia.

Really? I thought Payzer was adorable, but come on!

Liam moved on.

Danielle moved on.

Liam's family moved on.

Obama moved on.

My advice: I know it's hard to see your ship sink but Payzer is over. I'm sorry but you have to move on now! Just suck it up and use Sophia. She seems like a nice girl!

~ Eleanor is always the criminal mastermind behind all the assassination plots toward the main girl. Even when the girl isn't dating Louis. It's never Danielle or Perrie or Sophia (despite the fact there's not a lot of Sophiam shippers); it's always Eleanor.

*mimicking Dad from "Fairly Odd Parents"* Larry shippers....

My advice: If you want your story to feature a crazy ex-girlfriend, how about making one up instead? Don't use poor Eleanor, or any of the other girlfriends for that matter. You may not have to like them but at least respect them, even Taylor Swift. I'm not a fan of hers but I'm not going to make her an evil villain in a story.

Just worship the band, yo.

~ Caroline Flack is a fully-grown woman... yet for some reason she constantly obsesses over Harry and will do anything to get him.

Um........... wut?

No, seriously, I get that this fandom doesn't like Carolina Flack, but why does everyone write her as some kind of boy-crazy 13-year-old with stalker tendencies?

My advice: The Carolina Flack ship has sailed, crashed into an iceburg, and sank to the bottom of the ocean. In the words of the Beatles, let it be...

~ Even though Perrie is in an internationally successful girl band, she still has time to spend weeks on end hanging out with her best friend, the main character.

My advice: Unless it's an AU, Perrie will mostly likely not be spending a month going on 20 shopping sprees with her bestie. In fact, if she had time off she would most likely spend it with her FIANCE for crying out loud. She probably wants a little frickle frackle time with her man!

~ The girlfriends either talk like middle school girls or crazy black women.

"Oh em gee!"

"Yolo, biatches!"

"Like, that's totally awesome!"

"Girl, get yo ass in gear!"

My advice: I know girls joke around and say silly things but come on, these are grown women! I think they're more intelligent than "OMG, that's sooooo adorbs! You should totes wear that!" Give 'em some credit.

So I'm aware this chapter is ridiculously short... BUT I will have another update in the next couple of days!

A/N: Guys, I'm laughing so hard because I made this story PG-13 but WATTPAD CHANGED IT TO R!!! I don't why I find that so funny...

So don't forget if you're going to WWA, let me know! I want to hear about it :D