I like me better when I'm with you

Bắt đầu từ đầu

"I can't help it" Chaeyoung giggled. Mina poked Chaeyoung's dimple.

"Yahhh~~"

"What? it's cute! I can't help but poking it" and they both laughed

"Mina-ya.." Chaeyoung called

"Yes?"

"You know what? I want to open my eyes to your text every morning, I want to fall asleep with your voice at the end of the day and on the weekends, I want to hug you"

"Ouhh your words makes me cringe" Mina said rubbing both her arms

"I like me better when I'm with you" again, Chaeyoung being so cringey

Chaeyoung suddenly reached her bag, looking for something..

"Where's your phone?" she asked as she turned to Mina

"Oh?"

"Your phone" Chaeyoung repeated

Mina then took her phone out from her bag and gave it to Chaeyoung which then she took Mina's phone case off and threw it to Mina's bag. She put a new phone case to Mina and Mina raised my eyebrows.

"We have couple phone casing now" she showed her phone case as well. Mina giggled.

"So sweet. I never thought of that"

"Well~" Chaeyoung flipped her hair

"I love you Chaeyoungie" Mina said

"I love you more Minari" Chaeyoung responded

Suddenly, there was a notification on Mina's phone.

"There's a text" Chaeyoung gave Mina her phone back.

Mina then read the text that was sent to her and then she showed the text to Chaeyoung. It was a text from Jackson, she invited The Goldz to his birthday party the next weekend.

"Can I go?" Mina pouted. Chaeyoung didn't answer.

"Chaengie~~ Can I?" Mina was being all cute and that made Chaeyoung melted.

"Arasseo you can go" Chaeyoung finally replied

"You're the best!!! and thank you for this lovely phone casing. I love you!" Mina squealed.

Chaeyoung smiled looking at Mina's aegyo which made her fall in love with Mina more.

----

(Few days later)

Tzuyu POV
I had a date with Sana. We went out for lunch. Suddenly her phone rang and I glanced down to see a guy's name on the screen.

She immediately rejected the call and that got me suspicious.

"Why reject it?" I asked

"I can deal with that later" she said and I scoffed secretly.

'Why can she just answer it in front of me?' I said to myself.

"I'm going home" I said and she didn't answer anything. The tension was thick. None of us said anything.

I went home. Chaeyoung was outside of my house. Perhaps she was bored and got nothing to do.

"Go in. I'll take a short nap" I said and I let Chaeyoung in my house. Chaeyoung nodded.

I went to my room. I sighed silently and closed my eyes. I was so tired because I couldn't catch a sleep yesterday.

Is Sana cheating on me? Is she throwing me away because I was too plain and too perfect for people until they get bored easily?

To be honest I rarely get jealous because I want to trust my partner. I rarely get mad because I was trying to understand my partner's situation. I rarely text or call asking to go out because I don't want to be clingy girl. Yeah, that's me.

'Am I boring?' I thought

Jihyo always told me that I'm too good for a girl, too innocent. Well I think I'm just your typical good girl.

I couldn't sleep so I went out of my room and sat next to Chaeyoung in the living room. I kept on sighing.

"Can't believe this. She's not cheating on me, is she?" I mumbled

"What did you say?" Chaeyoung, who was watching the TV turned to me

"I think Sana's cheating on me" I said and Chaeyoung looked at me surprised

"Are you sure?"

I shrugged.

"Tzuyu-ya. Don't judge too fast, hear out from her side first" Chaeyoung said, her words comforted me but I couldn't think straight

"She's my everything, don't make her to be the first one who will break my heart after I gave my all to her" I sighed

"Huh?"

'If Sana's planning to break my heart, I'm going to break her heart first. I'm not going to let someone break my heart' I talked to myself. I was almost screaming in my head.

I might sound like 17 years old girl that just went through puberty. Suddenly I really want a change. I wanna go to a club and I need a drink so bad.

"I need to be alone. Mianhae Chaeyoung-ah" I said. Luckily Chaeyoung understood me.

"Arasseo. I'm leaving. Text me if there's anything okay? just don't do anything stupid" she said before she left..

I let out a deep sigh. I love Sana and will always do.

---- To be continued ----

Vote & Comment 🙆🏻