I like me better when I'm with you

Start from the beginning

My mouth started to water. I lifted up her shirt and pulled it off, revealing her black laced bra. She pulled my clothes off too. I stopped looking at her boobs and turned to her denim shorts. I slowly unzipped her denim shorts and pulled them down with one quick motion. I was having too much fun. I hungered for more. I heard her whimpering so I looked up to see her beautiful face.

Then I leaned forward and kissed her gently, once, twice.. and the third was on her chin, the fourth was on her neck, the fifth was on her collarbone, the sixth on her boobs.. licking 'em with my tongue, she groaned.

I brought one hand up to stroke her other boobs, teasing it gently, pulling it tenderly while she moaned.

Then I moved down, biting gently where the rib cage gave way to soft stomach, kissing her lower belly, then kissing the mound just above her clitoris.

I took my cue to slipping my tongue down on either side of her clit, feeling it spasm with want, feeling her hips rise. I flicked her clit with my tongue tentatively, and she moaned. Then I slowly insert my tongue and began to stroke it, burying my face in her softness, looking up to watch her body writhing, her boobs undulating as her hips gyrated in time with the strokes of my tongue, her moans transitioning to panting and slowly increasing in volume as her juices ran down my chin.

She was grinding against my face when I wrapped one arm around her ass, pulling her close.

"Can I?" I asked her, asking permission to insert my fingers inside. Mina nodded. I then slipped two fingers inside her with my other hand, strumming her clit with my tongue while my fingers worked with her, seeking to make her come.

She knew that she couldn't hold off any longer. Her clitoris began to buzz deep inside as the orgasm, which had been hovering near the surface for so long, began to break through, which she did hard and fast. Her toes curled and she was holding my face with her thighs and pushing down with her hands gripped my hair.

I knew too well to stop until she told me to.
I kept up my licking and sucking on her clit, feeling every pulse of orgasm wash through her, until I felt the intensity begin to fade. Her fingers released my hair and she slowly sank back in a world of her own.

I kissed her soft, spasming pussy one last time and then crawled up to lay beside her. I buried my face to her chest and held her while she panted.

"Gomawo" I said smiling, looking at Mina. She was still panting.

"I didn't know that was your birthday wish" she said and I chuckled.

"That was the best birthday gift ever" I said. I gave her a peck on her forehead.

"Let's clean ourselves after 5 minutes okay?" she said. I nodded.

"Saranghae" I said.

"I love you more Chaeyoungie" Mina replied and gave me a peck on my lips.

----

(The next day, in the afternoon)

No One POV
Chaeyoung and Mina went to watch a movie and then they went to eat to feed to their hunger at a restaurant.

Mina caught Chaeyoung staring at her.

"Chaeyoung.. I know I'm pretty but you don't have to stare at me like that" Mina said looking at Chaeyoung