Claws in Trees

Simba's POV

"Timon! Pumbaa! Hellllllp!"

"Where coming little guy!" Timon's and Pumbaa both yell as they make their way towards me.

They finally find me. "Hey what was all the yelling about?" Asked Timon.

"I'm stuck."

"What do you mean your stuck?"

"Well I was trying to sharpen my claws on this log when all of the sudden one of my nails got stuck."

"Geeez... why do carnivores always have to be sharpening their claws?"

"Because your always filing my nails and their never sharp enough."

"Oh... a-ha." Timon nervously laughs.

"I'm not going to hurt you Timon, you and Pumbaa saved my life. I wouldn't be alive if it weren't for you guys."

"Aw shucks." Pumbaa said tearing up.

"Well... I guess when you put it that way..." Timon scratches the back of his head. "Com'on kid, let's go you off that log." He said changing the subject.

"I'll go find a stick to pull your nail out of the log." Pumbaa said walking off searching for a stick.

"Hey I have an idea!" Timon said jumping into the log I was stuck to. "What if Pumbaa goes to find a stick to pull you out!"

Pumbaa looks over at Timon with a shocked look on his face. "Whaaaaaat?"

"You heard me Pumbaa, go on get to it!"

"But that was my plan!" Pumbaa yelled with a look of dissatisfaction on his face.

"What are you talking about? I came up with this plan all on my own!" Timon shouted.

"No way!" Pumbaa said looking Timon directly in the eye.

I quickly decided to interrupt before they could start another stupid argument again. "Ummm... hello! Guys I'm still stuck to this tree!"

"Oh, right sorry Simba. It was all Pumbaa's fault anyway for trying to take all the victory for my amazing plan!"

Pumbaa just snorts with anger but then looks at me. "Alright kid let's get you off of there."

_______________________________

When I was finally free, we spent the rest of the day running through the jungle as we always do. The three of us also swam and created a new swing made out of vines.

When it was dark, we all jumped into our bed of leaves in a root of a large tree. It was my turn to say goodnight. "Goodnight."

"Sleep tight!" Pumbaa said.

"Dream of bed bugs tonight." Timon said then used my paw as a blanket to keep him warm like he always does.

____________________________

AUTHORS NOTE-

Sorry for the short chapter, I just thought that I might include some things of what Simba does while he's in the jungle with Timon and Pumbaa. ( I am not completely following the story of The Lion King 1 1/2, but I am trying to stick to the story of the first and second Lion King film, as much as possible)

I hope you are enjoying :)

Vote and comment!