Be Prepared

AUTHORS NOTE: I can't be bothered to actually write the whole thing of what happens with the hyenas and all, so you can just watch it in the video above ⬆️
Then read what happens from the end of this clip down below.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Scar's POV

I was watching from above.
Simba and his friend try to climb up a wall but it was a dead end. There was no way of them escaping now. Finally I will be first in line for the throne when this little hair ball is dead.

"Here kitty kitty." Said Banzai.

Simba tried to roar but it was so little. I could almost barely contain my laughter his roar was so pathetic.

Shenzi laughs. "That was it? Do it again...come on."

Who I thought was Simba made a loud roar this time, it was actually Mufasa's roar. Ugh I hate him, he ruined everything.
My brother attacked Shenzi, Banzai and Ed, then pinned all three of them down.
All three hyenas cried in pain.

"SILENCE!" Yelled Mufasa. His voice echoed throughout the whole place. "If you ever come near MY son again!"

Banzai and Shenzi mumbled some words to try and save themselves but it obviously didn't work because they're idiots.

Mufasa let out another loud roar and all three hyenas ran as fast as they could for their lives.

Nala's POV

"Dad, I." Simba began to speak.

"You deliberately disobeyed me." The King said in a harsh tone.

"Dad I-I'm sorry." Said Simba who was almost in tears.-'

"Let's go home!"

Everyone began walking home.

"I thought you were very brave." I said quietly to Simba as we were heading out of the elephant graveyard.

When we were back in the Pridelands, Simba and I followed slowly behind King Mufasa, while Zazu was flying above us all.

"Zazu!" Mufasa called.

"Y-Yes...sire?" Zazu asked as he landed shyly in front of the King.

"Take Nala home, I've got to teach my son a lesson."

Simba crouched low in the long grass with fear.

Zazu flew over to us. "Come Nala..." He turned around to face Simba. "Simba." He sighed. "Good luck."

I turned around, then began to walk away. I turned my head slightly. Simba and I looked at each other for a moment then I kept walking away.

Nobody's POV

"Simba!" Called Mufasa.

Simba walked slowly to where his father was sitting. Simba stepped into something, it was his fathers paw print which was much larger then his own. Simba looked at it in comparison, then looked at his father.
Simba then walked slowly and sat down next to his dad.

"Simba...I am very disappointed in you."

"I know."